Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Face Wipes uploaded by Elena S.

BY BOOTS

Botanics All Bright Cleansing Face Wipes 25pk - Online Only! The Power of PlantsCleanses & removes even waterproof make upSuitable for sensitive skinLeaves skin feeling refreshed & softenedEffectively cleanses skin of oil, daily impurities and make up. Skin is left feeling refreshed and softened. Active plant extract, Hibiscus, contains natural AHAs which mildly exfoliate to help leave skin smoother and brighter. - Botanics All Bright Cleansing Face Wipes 25pk see more...

Eboni W.
This is a relatively awesome product. It's so gentle on the skin, if you have sensitive skin this would be great for you. You can purchase this product from Ulta and Target. They have a great line of products for you to choose from!! Definite buy !
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Need any attachments if the way I was was thinking we we will need anything anything I was was
Neath s.
Apple valley , MN
Really recommend this for people with sensitive skin. I have a sensitive skin so I choose very carefully when it comes to cleansing. I want the product that able to get rid of all the dirt on my face and keep my face clean but didn't irritate my skin. This product work so well for me. It didn't cause any trouble or breakout which is good. I tend to break out with certain products so........
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

A very good product, has an excellent quality. It has a pleasant smell and a light texture. Very good product for all skin types. This product works great for me. Leaves skin incredibly soft. I love brand products. These cleaning tissues are very practical and easy to use. But I would like to be able to find branded products in more places.
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love these face wipes. They take off my makeup in a second and leave my face oil free. Not only that but they last long. I’m not disappointed by this product at all. I recommend this product to others
Shipra M.
I have sensitive/ acne prone skin, and these wipes gently remove makeup and the day's grime. My skin is left feeling soft and bright. The smell is light and refreshing.Im going to try some new wipes with this order but im sure ill be going back to these. We both have sensitive skin & they dont dry our faces out. Overall pretty good.
Katherine W.
CONYERS, GA
I am always on the go as a mother of 4 that I homeschool and also I am a full-time college student myself.  I really liked how these felt on my skin and how gentle they were.  They worked great but a little pricey for me.  I definitely would buy them again if I had a nice paycheck that week.  LOL
Louise S.
Chandler
These wipes are so wonderful on my skin. They smell amazing , light and clean . They remove all my makeup, and they do not burn my eyes at all.. They are gentle on my face, and my skin feels really soft after using. They are not that expensive. I will continue to use. My face feels fresh it that make sense. Good buy
Coleton D.
Arcadia
Amazing product! Came in a very amazing package! Although it was pricy! I feel the price could be lowered just a bit! I've bought it several times! Although it works well, there is other stuff that works just as well that has a lower price, but if you like pricy things, this is for you!
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
These Cleansing Face Wipes are very good! I bought these online at ulta beauty. These wipes are very nice! They are gentle on your face, they are not harsh in any way. The price of it is pretty good and i would recommend this to anyone who is looking to buy a good brand of face wipes.