Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Face Wipes uploaded by Elena S.

BY BOOTS #41 in Face Wipes

Botanics All Bright Cleansing Face Wipes 25pk - Online Only! The Power of PlantsCleanses & removes even waterproof make upSuitable for sensitive skinLeaves skin feeling refreshed & softenedEffectively cleanses skin of oil, daily impurities and make up. Skin is left feeling refreshed and softened. Active plant extract, Hibiscus, contains natural AHAs which mildly exfoliate to help leave skin smoother and brighter. - Botanics All Bright Cleansing Face Wipes 25pk see more...

Krysteena L.
I wouldnt recommend this product to anyone. I like the botanics brand but these makeup wipes suck. Its say suitable for all skin types, i have oily skin and it dried out my skin so bad. It dried it out to the point of my skin looking achy and pilling. Even when i wore my makeup my skin would pile underneath. Oncemi stopped using the product my skin went back to normal. The wipes also stung when i used them which confused me because this is an organic brand. I like botanics but these makeup wipes are trash.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

A very good product, has an excellent quality. It has a pleasant smell and a light texture. Very good product for all skin types. This product works great for me. Leaves skin incredibly soft. I love brand products. These cleaning tissues are very practical and easy to use. But I would like to be able to find branded products in more places.
Louise S.
Chandler
These wipes are so wonderful on my skin. They smell amazing , light and clean . They remove all my makeup, and they do not burn my eyes at all.. They are gentle on my face, and my skin feels really soft after using. They are not that expensive. I will continue to use. My face feels fresh it that make sense. Good buy
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
These Cleansing Face Wipes are very good! I bought these online at ulta beauty. These wipes are very nice! They are gentle on your face, they are not harsh in any way. The price of it is pretty good and i would recommend this to anyone who is looking to buy a good brand of face wipes.
Diane J.
Sutter Creek, CA
I love everything NO 7!! These face wipes smell great and feel great! It says all bright and I do not know if I am actually seeing my face getting brighter, but I definitely feel it! And face wipes are great because they are just so easy! These ones really make my face feel great!
Natalie H.
These wipes smell great! They had great coverage and did exactly what I needed! This was my first time purchasing them and I was overrall very happy with the product. My face felt energized and clean after using them.
Bri S.
N Ridgeville, OH
The perfect wipes to take off your makeup with! Perfect for the end of the night and lazy way to clean your face! Doesn't leave your face feeling oily or anything! I definitely would purchase this product again
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Very soft and moist wipes. Don’t at all hurt the skin . Prevents the skin from rashes. Rub it gently on your face to wipe it off excess oil or make up or anything. And you’ll be good to go. Carry it in your bag.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
I love how gentle all of their products are on my eyes. These are perfect for people who have sensitive skin and I HIGHLY recommend this to people who experience red skin and irritation from other brands.
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love these face wipes. They take off my makeup in a second and leave my face oil free. Not only that but they last long. I’m not disappointed by this product at all. I recommend this product to others