Boots Botanics Age Defense Super Serum uploaded by Lauren V.Boots Botanics Age Defense Super Serum uploaded by Lauren V.Boots Botanics Age Defense Super Serum uploaded by Gini W.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants. To Boost Luminosity in 2 Weeks. Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles Scientifically proven to improve luminosity in 2 weeks.  Plant stem cell technology works to enhance skin s radiance. Active plant extract, Ginkgo, is packed with anti-oxidants that work to protect skin from external damage, helping skin look younger for longer. see more...

Linda A.
Quincy
It's amazing, lightweight and works great! I'm almost out. It is truly effective. I love how it easily  covers my face and neck. I bought it at Target for the first time. I want to be a repeat buyer. But unfortunately Target is 2  and 1/2 hour drive to Springfield. I was hoping to buy it online.
Melanie M.
Summit , SD
 This stuff is amazing it has such a great feel to it when you put it on your face it is gentle soft and so smooth going on.  You definitely get what you pay for when you use this. I got it as a Christmas gift and I will be going to buy one on my own when it is gone.
Miranda💋 R.
To give your face that nice, hydrated, got you covered feeling but light enough that it isnt cakey feeling. plusx it has a slight almost citrus scent that is delightful.
Clarissa G.
Spring Valley, CA
Although I'm not a fan of the smell. It's very earthy which makes me feel like I'm not putting harsh chemicals on my skin. It's definitely very light on the skin, I also appreciate that it's not greasy and dries pretty quickly.
Gini W.
Texarkana, AR
i actually got this and the hydrating day cream for a steal at a local close-out store (i think i  paid around $5 for both)!! And i am so glad i did get this bc it is awesome. the formula is just thick enough to give your face that nice, hydrated, got you covered feeling but light enough that it isnt cakey feeling. plusx it has a slight almost citrus scent that is delightful.
Lauren V.
This product is a great buy for a great price! I found this at Target for about $15. It is definitely a high quality for the price and you get a decent amount of product. The serum claims to boost your luminosity which it definitely does. It has a pretty, light, botanics scent without being overwhelming. It leaves your skin very hydrated but absorbs quickly into the skin. I use this at morning and night time. Really loving it!
Lisa B.
Washington, DC
I don't know what the fuss is about. This left my skin congested. Very disappointing. I guess you get what you pay for.
Peggy E.
Ewing
As i get older i have learened to love this product it keeps me looking and feeling younger and priced very well
Tina M.
Paducah
I use No 7 uplifting serum and love it. I have been using it about a year and my neck is definitely tighter
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope 🤞 good packaging works good product smells nice easy to apply.