BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants. Boosts radiance, replenishes and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 4 weeks. With protective Gingko The unique anti-ageing complex includes provitamin A and targeted hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate, while anti-oxidants C and E protect.  Plant stem cell technology works to enhance skin s radiance. Active plant extract, Ginkgo, is packed with anti-oxidants that work to protect skin from external damage, helping skin look younger for longer. Developed with Kew Royal Botanical Gardens Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew., to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Formulated wi. see more...

• Had anyone tried this? I want to try it but don't know if...1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I LOVE the smell of this night cream. It s a staple in my house. It smells so good and while it is heavy it feels nice to go to bed and having it soak in. One of my favorite products!
Paula R.
I started using this as part of my night time routine and so far it seems to be working really well. My skin looks brighter and feels softer and smoother. I don't feel like it leaves any type of residue on my pillow or sheets. I think it is a great product for the price and I will absolutely be buying it again.
Lidia R.
Muskegon
This product gives me the easy way at night, i apply it right after taking the makeup off and produces the refreshment feeling in my skin, relaxing for the night. It feels oily sometimes but at mornings the skin feels wonderful. I would recommend the use of the serum too
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
This stays in my cabinet! I absolutely love the feel of this cream. It keeps my combination skin hydrated and feeling soft and smooth. And you can get it at Target!
Courtney H.
Denver, CO
I use this along with the day cream and the age defense serum. My face really seems to appreciate it. The day cream is kinda on the little too thick side tho. But it has sunblock built in and I appreciate that about it. It took about 3 weeks or so for me to notice a difference in complexion. It seems softer and has a dewy glow. I would buy again.
kamilah k.
Moreno Valley, CA
This cream is awesome leaves your supple in the morning. It smells amazing. My first time using. I have used a lot of products from this brand. The product is very effective and yes I would recommend it.
Soojung L.
Randolph, NJ
Calming scent and nourishing for my combo skin. I used this specifically for night time, and this moisturizer did not break me out. I used every bit of it.
Taylor C.
Lexington, KY
I really enjoying using the night cream.  I can definitely see a difference in my under eyes and it is a very light feel.
Starla S.
Love love love all the boots products facial oil especially and all the moisturizers. These products have great ingredients.
samantha m.
Had anyone tried this? I want to try it but don't know if it's good or not