BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants. Boosts radiance, replenishes and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 4 weeks. With protective Gingko The unique anti-ageing complex includes provitamin A and targeted hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate, while anti-oxidants C and E protect.  Plant stem cell technology works to enhance skin s radiance. Active plant extract, Ginkgo, is packed with anti-oxidants that work to protect skin from external damage, helping skin look younger for longer. Developed with Kew Royal Botanical Gardens Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew., to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Formulated wi. see more...

• Had anyone tried this? I want to try it but don't know if it's good...1 Answers
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Springfield, MO
I use this along with the day cream and the age defense serum. My face really seems to appreciate it. The day cream is kinda on the little too thick side tho. But it has sunblock built in and I appreciate that about it. It took about 3 weeks or so for me to notice a difference in complexion. It seems softer and has a dewy glow. I would buy again.
kamilah k.
kamilah k.
Moreno Valley, CA
This cream is awesome leaves your supple in the morning. It smells amazing. My first time using. I have used a lot of products from this brand. The product is very effective and yes I would recommend it.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a okay night cream. Kinda left my skin oily before bed. If you have dry to combo skin I recommend this.
Soojung L.
Soojung L.
Randolph, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Calming scent and nourishing for my combo skin. I used this specifically for night time, and this moisturizer did not break me out. I used every bit of it.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Had anyone tried this? I want to try it but don't know if it's good or not