Boots Botanics Age Defense Microdermabrasion Polish, 4 oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants Removes Dull Skin for Renewed Radiance Microparticles help to refine pores and improve skin texture, for a younger looking and more radiant complexion. Active plant extract, Ginkgo, is packed with anti-oxidants that work to protect skin from external damage, helping skin look younger for longer. see more...

Kayla R.
Forksville , PA
This is a great polish. Makes for face feel great after using it. I can tell it’s really helping my wrinkles and my dryness of my face. It’s making me feel very young again. I would buy this again.
Kaitlyn W.
Greenville, NC
This polish is incredible - I use it weekly, and it makes me feel like I just left the dermatologist from getting a facial. This product is a great price and a little goes a long way, so it can last for up to 6 months (if used weekly). Highly recommend!
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
I absolutely love this product! It works so well! It is a very gentle, high quality product! I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend! It met all of my expectations! It is very affordable too! Everything about it is perfect!
Beckie S.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this face scrub because it provides a great exfoliation treatment without feeling too harsh - the microdermabrasion beads are small enough to provide a comfortable experience while still deeply cleaning and exfoliating skin.
Maureen S.
Peabody massachusetts
Numbers seven is my go to night and morning cream. I find it a bit expensive but I use my target card to get a discount. I also they the bundle package because it has 3 items and it cost less..........
Natalia B.
Brooklyn, NY
excellent polishing scrub for the face, small particles do not completely injure the skin, the skin does not turn red, it cleans perfectly without drying the skin of the face
Tammy R.
This is a great product. I use it at least once a week. This is a great line of products. I also use other products from the the No7 line.
Gladis T.
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Kelsey C.
Satsuma, AL
Absolutely love this product! Does such a good job removing makeup and doesn't dry out your face!
MissRai...💋 R.
Middlesex, Hounslow
My favourite scrub by far. It has small exfoliating beads which you can really feel scrubbing away at the dead skin. Face feels so smooth afterwards. I usually use this at night and then apply moisturise with a face roller to increase efficacy. I wake up to glowing skin.