Boots Botanics Age Defense Foundation uploaded by Syranda W.Boots Botanics Age Defense Foundation uploaded by Racine R.Boots Botanics Age Defense Foundation uploaded by Amanda R.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants Smoother, Younger-Looking Skin. Instantly This luxurious formulation gives you smoother, younger-looking skin. instantly. The innovative formula with active plant extract Ginkgo immediately revitalizes the skin and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Experience the transformation to a younger-looking complexion. Active plant extract, Ginkgo, is packed with anti-oxidants that work to protect skin from external damage, helping skin look younger for longer. see more...

Buy on Target*
Julie H.
Julie H.
Review for: Protect Perfect Spf 15 Cool Vanilla
Okay so all the bloggers were promoting this product at the same time so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have combo skin and enjoy a light but effective coverage. Plus I thought this would work well because it's from target and is only $17. I've been using it on and off for the last 3 months. I've also been using it with a beauty blender that I dampen before applying the foundation to it-- this last step is almost a must if you want the best effect with this foundation. I've tried it with dry beauty blender and a foundation brush and did not like the foundation with those techniques. With the damp blender your skin WILL glow and it leaves pretty decent coverage for a "lightweight" non cakey foundation and good price. But it definitely doesn't last very long and if you're someone who likes full coverage this product probably isn't for you . If you like lightweight coverage with a glow, something inexpensive then you might really like this product WITH a damp / wet beauty blender though! I also recommend spraying the NYX dewy setting spray if you want it to stay longer and add more glow. something
Phelicia M.
Phelicia M.
Review for: Lift And Luminate Chestnut
I have NEVER used a foundation that fits my skin tone as well as this does! The color literally melts into my skin, no mixing needed. I can even apply it with my fingertips and it looks great! My face looks flawless but not overly made up. I'd say the finish is a between matte and the sheen-y look. It looks like matte but still has a luminous glow. This was my first try of a Boots product- and it now has a new convert! I should also say that I was initially intrigued by the correct color-finder device they use at their stores, but since there wasn't a store nearby I decided to figure out my correct color myself. I was skeptical and thought I'd go through a lot of trial and error without finding a true match but tried anyway. I'm glad I did! I easily picked out my match and the rest is history!
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
Review for: Lift Luminate Spf 15, Cool Vanilla
I love the boots' foundations! i find there formula to blend into the skin very nicely and leave a very natural appearance! I typically apply with a liquid foundation brush and press into the skin with a dampened beauty blender. I purchased this product from my local target which is the only place I can find boots products where I live! I would definitely recommend this foundation as it works well with dry skin and gives a medium and natural coverage.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA
Review for: Protect Perfect Spf 15, Cool Ivory
This foundation is BEYOND! I've tried so many high end foundations only to be disappointed with how it reacted with my combination skin. A lot would just sit on top of my skin looking awful, others oxidize and make me look like a clown.. This goes on beautifully and stays that way. I use a little setting power, but you barely need it. I don't even need a primer anymore. Blown away - plan on trying their other products as well.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
First, I have oily breakout prone skin. This foundation is more of a dewy look. (I prefer a matte look.) I think it would be better for more mature skin. It isn't full coverage, but it's buildable. I don't feel like this foundation makes my skin any worse, which is good. I have been using this foundation for the last few months and I don't see any difference in my skin tone or texture, but it does the job.
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Review for: Deeply Honey
Boots is a fabulous brand from the U.K. The products are hi th quality at a reasonable price point. This foundation is fantastic. I have older skin and it leaves my skin hydrated and not patchy. The wear time is well over 10 hours. It has a satiny finush, yet livibg in a sub tropical environment, I do not get oily. It is a fabulous product that I highly recommended.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Scottsdale , AZ
I bought this about a month ago and am absolutely in love. It feels amazing, the color blends perfectly, lasts all day, and you can't beat the price for a natural, paraben free formula. I'm not sure it hides wrinkles but it definitely doesn't seem to settle in or exaggerate my fine lines. The best part for me is that it doesn't aggravate my acne prone skin.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Review for: Lift Luminate Spf 15, Calico
Amazing foundation and can we say yes because it's anti aging foundation it looks like I'm wearing nothing on my face that is how well this foundation blends into the skin without looking fake or chalky and settling into lines like most! Give this a try if you are tired of department store brand foundations I think you can find this at Walgreens now!
Review for: Protect Perfect Spf 15, Calico
Great foundation, it has a light cover for your face so you do not look full and covered with makeup- no cakey look. Subtle and good to even out blemishes however due to it being light coverage it does not hide spots very well. It lasts well, not showing any damage from rain or wind throughout the day, would recommend if you like a more natural look.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Review for: Botanics Shine Away Vanilla
Really did not enjoy this product it felt super thick on my skin and did not blend how I like. It clung to all of my random dry spots. For the same price or even cheaper you can find a better foundation. Only reason that it has 2 stars is because It has full coverage and if you have very oily skin I think it'd work out for you.
Joseline A.
Joseline A.
How well is this foundationd coverage?
esha p.
esha p.
Does this foundation look cakey afterwards
Eleanor W.
Eleanor W.
Is this available on the UK? I can't find it in boots!
lulu j.
lulu j.
Omg I heard great things about this puppies, I love the fact this company does actually make foundation for your personal skin color , how does it work???:). can it actually break your skin or does it do great magic to your face :D??
Heard a lot of good reviews about the liquid foundation of this line. how about this? is it good for oily skin?