BY BOOTS

To Help Stimulate Invigorate Uplifting Scent Helps Boost Your Feel Good Factor 100% Pure The power of plants. This uplifting Rosemary Oil is a traditional remedy used to help stimulate both the body and mind through massage, inhalation, vaporization and bathing. The herbaceous scent of Rosemary Oil is widely believed to have uplifting properties, which can help to boost your feel good factor. We ve taken steps to reduce our impact on the planet at every stage in this product s journey. see more...

member-7364e
Love love this oil! I use essential oils to make my own body scrubs and this makes it smell so good and it's really good on my skin.  I don't have to use very much of it at the sent last a long time  and smells delightful .
Choubaila M.
I love these lip glosses it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful color that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..
alison j.
belleville, ON
strong scent. smells accurate like a natural rosemary plant. very harsh scent when smelling the oil directly. a little on the pricy side.
Deborah W.
Stafford, Staffordshire
Essential oils are great mood lifters, medical healers, and just smell great. This one is antiseptic, anti fungal and healing
Manasa M.
Melbourne
I like essential oil . I have tried different kinds of essential oil these on of best essential oils I have tried .