BY BOOTS #37 in Aromatherapy

To Help Uplift Energize Helps Stimulate the Body Sweet, Lemony Scent 100% Pure This fragrance Citronella Oil is a traditional household remedy used to help stimulate the body and mind through massage, inhalation, vaporization and bathing. The sweet, lemony scent of Citronella Oil has a number of well known properties and traditional uses. We ve taken steps to reduce our impact on the planet at every stage in this product s journey. see more...

Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
This smell is great for giving you energy! I love this smell and have no problems with this at all! Will definitely buy again.
Ashley A.
Ocala, FL
Such a great product definitely worth it I love that it isn't really greasy but it's just the right amount of moisture
Erica L.
Boise
such a great, refreshing smell. I love citrus. It makes me feel so clean and also is relaxing at the same time.
Megan F.
Terrydremon Road Limavady
I really think this product is a must have for dry or even brake out skin I would use this oil every other day before bed only apply one or two drops of oil is more than enough in the morning my skin would feel very soft and look healthy. I would be to kind on the smell of the oli
Melanie M.
Airdrie , Airdrie
My favourite skincare product
I use this oil at night and within a few hours it has been absorbed into my skin. If I don't use it, my skin isn't as hydrated. Love, love this. Great price too compared to premium brands and same quality, if not better.
I would recommend this product
sarah t.
I legit love this its so amazing I legit love it . I can't believe I didn't find out about this two months ago its abs stunninggggggg
Rachel F.
Manchester
Good proscuttle howe very there is room for improvement as it leaves the skin feeling a little oily after which I don't enjoy.
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Harriette W.
Oldswinford, Stourbridge
This oil is the perfect thing to help you get up and motivated in the morning, it gives you a great boost of energy