BY BOOTS

To Help Soothe Relieve Alleviating Properties Striking, Woody Scent 100% Pure The power of plants. This alleviating Eucalyptus Oil is a traditional remedy used to help settle the body and mind through massage, inhalation, vaporization and bathing. The striking, woody scent of Eucalyptus Oil is widely believed to have clarifying properties, which can help to clear the head and aid easy breathing. We ve taken steps to reduce our impact on the planet at every stage in this product s journey. see more...

teddy m.
Love this product when i have a cold. Helps open up my air ways it is a must have for when you are feeling under the weather. Leaves me feelig energized and relaxed i would recommend this product to others
Poppy R.
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
Eucalyptus oil is my favourite. It’s such a powerful smell that it really does overpower everything it a really good way. It’s the best thing if you have a cold because of it’s antibacterial properties
Berenice S.
I am not a therapist or anything like that, I would like to, but I like to massage my husband, so he relaxes after a long day of work and stress. A friend we recommend this aromatic oil of eucalyptus and it is wonderful. He suffers from allergies and eucalyptus helps to release his respite and feels more relaxed for a quiet night. I love it, I'll buy the other scents too.
Aurelie P.
1D manor place, Sutton
I use it in my aroma diffuser and finds it great. Suffering from allergies, hayfever and asthma this is a great natural remedy I find effective! Would not live without and highly recommend!
Would also buy it again
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Love this oil - it is very soothing, hydrating and has an aura of freshness, that is similiar to experiences at a high end spa. Quite affordable and has a great scent that isn't too powerful or overwhelming.
Julia S.
Me encanta porque es multifacético tiene propiedades medicinales , es muy amable al usarlo , tengo aproximadamente un año y medio usándolo , si es de larga duración , si lo volvería a comprar sin duda
Tanya D.
Cornwall
So refreshing and opens your airways really love a few drops in the tub used once or twice weekly. Just a couple drops in my bath water. Very long lasting scent. Bought at local pharmacy in town.
Kalaiarasi J.
farnborough
Bought it in boots and it's worth the money.. long lasting and smells lovely.. works well in bath tub and stem bath..would love to buy again..spreads nice sent in our room.. definitely would recommend it !!
Dany G.
Guadalajara
Me encanta si presentación es simple pero bonita además de el color me fascina ese tipo de azul. Tambien en me gusta los beneficios que ofrece
Enriketa J.
I like this essential oil because it is very concentrated and one drop goes a very long way .i love to use this when i am steaming my face
Victoria F.