BY BOOTS #28 in Spa Accessories

To Help Soothe Relieve Alleviating Properties Striking, Woody Scent 100% Pure The power of plants. This alleviating Eucalyptus Oil is a traditional remedy used to help settle the body and mind through massage, inhalation, vaporization and bathing. The striking, woody scent of Eucalyptus Oil is widely believed to have clarifying properties, which can help to clear the head and aid easy breathing. We ve taken steps to reduce our impact on the planet at every stage in this product s journey. see more...

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This essential oil is better than most brands are. It has the most life-like scent and it isn't overbearingly strong like most all. The best part is that you literally only need one drop of this stuff to get a good mist in your humidifier. If you use this for other purposes I would probably not recommend on the skin. It could be very damaging unless diluted a good bit!
Ericka C.
If you are having a hard time in buying this product don't. This is going to the best and you will not regret buying it. This oil is used for so many things. It helps you relax and won't be so stressed out with your daily life. The best part about it is that you can apply it to your kids as well.
Andrea S.
Milwaukee, WI
love this one! great smell! I'm actually obsessed with the product! I put it on my temples for headaches and stomach when I have cramps. if I have a cold I put it in my diffuser and it helps as well! I use it about twice a week! I would recommend using this product! its wonderful1!!!!!!
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
A lot of people recommended this to me and I tried it and a little goes a long way and it's very relaxing and stress relieving I use it at night and when I wake up and it's not that expensive so I would say I use it daily for about two months and I would definitely buy it again
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
This essential oil is literally essential in my life! I LOVE the way it smells and makes me feel like I’m getting a breath of fresh air. This oil is great to put a couple of drops on your skin and massage into your hands and cuticles. I would recommend this product.
Faith B.
4014 Peperport Dr. Greenville Texas
Using this essential oil for a year now and still loving it. Mixing it to my cleaning essentials and my house smells so fresh all the time 😆
Nathan S.
West Jordan, UT
I writing this because my girlfriend got me on the smells, I honestly would have never go out and purchase these. I do enjoy these a lot
Chloe C.
I love my essential oils, but this is my absolute favorite brand! Gentle soothing aroma keeps you relaxed. I use my essential oils daily.
Gladis T.
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Joy E.
Tampa
I use this for every thing, especially after a nice pedicure , when I get home I put it on my toes. Great for preventing fungus.
Victoria F.