Boots & Barkley XL Ropes

by Boots & Barkley

Boots & barkley xl ropes

I haven't had any issues with this toy but has anyone ever had any issues?
Start your review of Boots & Barkley XL Ropes!
How would you rate this product?
My Dog LOOOVES these, I mean what dog doesn't like to play tug?! Right. So they are durable and great in the wash and provide hours of entertainment for Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you have a pit, you know they can destroy a toy in 10 seconds flat! So far, this rope has lasted almost a year and is still holding strong.
Taylorsville, NC
Very durable! My dog loves these and has not torn them up like competitive products. The colors are brights and don’t get lost in the yard.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chocolate lab absolutely loves these!!! The rope is the ONE toy that he doesn’t destroy as soon as he gets it! very durable.
New orleans, LA
We have a 70 pound lab so this works well with her. It is study and will last a while with her chewing and tugging on it.
Missoula, MT
My dog can be pretty rough with his toys. These stand the test. They are durable, easy to throw and inexpensive!
Madisonville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Boots & Barkley XL Ropes uploaded by Emma H.
my dog loves this toy, it’s the mini one. it was soooo cheap! only .99¢!!!! great price for good quality toy.
Great to for tug o war. Keeps them busy for hours and hard to destroy. We have many of these.
Goodyear, AZ
My husky loves her rope. She plays fetch with it and tugs it, it was a good purchase!