BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

The boots and barkley x-large rectangle mattress pet bed is a great fit for large size pets that like to stretch out. With its unique liner design to prevent the fill from spreading out, this bed provides more consistent and longer lasting comfort. The sleeping surface consists of a soft plush fabric your pet is sure to love. Make your pet happy and stylish with this great bed from boots & barkley. . machine washable filled with 100% polyester fiber fill interior surface: plush, exterior: faux linen or printed plainweave, bottom: faux suede, bottom: faux suede linen patterns available: gray, tan, ikat... see more...

Jennifer J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Boots and Barkley XL mattress is very nice! My dog loves hers! She's about 40 lbs and still has plenty of room on it. It's soft and easy to clean. The prices aren't bad at all either. You can find this brand at target or Petsmart. I'll continue to buy from boots and Barkley
Hope S.
Atlanta, GA
This dog bed is perfect for my dog AND my pockets. The affordability for this product is wonderful. Although my dog loves his dog bed, I do wish I was able to wash this fabric a lot easier. Febreze and vacuuming seems to be the best cleaning tool!
Dawn N.
Flatgap, KY
I keep one of these in my dogs kennel so she has a soft place to sleep. He loves it so much it's his go to napping place. (The door stays open so he can go in and out as he pleases). Super soft plush outer cover. Very soft to inside cushion.