Boots & Barkley Sweet Honey Oatmeal Dog Shampoo 32 oz uploaded by Amy G.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY #96 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Boots & barkley sweet honey oatmeal dog shampoo 32 oz see more...

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I was at Target looking for a dog shampoo that wasn’t heavily perfumed and that would work well on my two dogs’ skin. Decided to give it a try because it was affordable and have been using it for a while on them now! Doesn’t burn their skin or cause any allergic reactions. It makes their fur smell great and feel soft! Great shampoo to use for dogs, especially if they have skin issues!
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite doggy wash! This soap is so sensitive on my Bichon's skin. The soap lathers up very well so there is no issue with having to use too much. I can't talk enough about how great it smells. It makes her hair smell so fresh and clean! I almost wish they had this for humans! For the price, this 32 oz bottle is absolutely worth it.
pamela k.
S Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cocker spaniel has severe allergies in the summer, the poor boy loves being outside but is allergic to every grass, weed , flower , you name it. So I have to give him bathes every other day to help calm his skin down. Well this shampoo has been a god send!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Loving this shampoo for our American bulldog. She has sensitive skin so we bought the oatmeal formula. The smell is pleasant but not strong and it suds up well. Thought the price was good for a big bottle.
Abigail F.
Los Molinos, CA
This was a lovely purchase! I bought if with moderate expectations because I was looking around and finally picked this one. the smell lasted for a while after the bath and my dogs fur shined for a long time! I am so happy about this product.
Hayley A.
My dog has very sensitive skin and had issues with his previous shampoo. This is really moisturizing and does not cause him any issues
Kary B.
This is my new
Favorite dog shampoo - it has a great smell and lathers up nicely. Impressed with the price as well !
sam w.
Yakima, WA
My dog has sensitive skin so this was a life safer. It totally helped out with his dry skin and it smelt great too
Paige E.
Since this is oatmeal is this good for dogs with allergies or sensitive skin?
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this have a nice smell?
Jenn O.
Naples
This normally bought at Target only. Lucky if you can buy it on eBay. ebay does. Or have it. Target online it is unavailable not listed only some spray. Where else can you go online to buy this kind of dog shampoo at this size??? I like that for my Bichon Frisé I o l'y had to buy this o ce a year in December. Help, Thanks, Don't want to change the shampoo.