Boots & Barkley Sweet Honey Oatmeal Dog Shampoo 16 oz uploaded by Abby K.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots & barkley sweet honey oatmeal dog shampoo 16 oz see more...

• Does this dry out your dogs skin? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for dogs with sensitive or dry skin? What ab...1 Answers
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Good smelling and works well! I always buy the Boots and Barkley Oatmeal dog shampoo from Target. My bottle looks different from this one, but same brand. I like that he doesn't smell like flowery or dog shampoo-medicated. This also gets him clean and his coat white!
My mom washed my dog using her shampoo, which made my dog's skin dry. He kept itching at it and it became so bad that we considered taking him to the vet. But before we could make an appointment, I suggested we used this. And let me tell you, it is a miracle in a bottle. My dog stopped scratching after I took him a warm shower and massaged his skin with the shampoo for 10 minutes. It also left him very clean and his fur is shiny as ever. It's also very cheap and just so helpful. Awesome product.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this shampoo! It doesn't have the strong "dog shampoo" smell to it like most do! It keeps their fur looking great & they don't get dry skin! Keeps them smell free!
Daniela  M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently bought my pup this shampoo for her dry skin. The product smells great and it keeps her skin and hair healthy. Will be buying this again in the future.
Brittney H.
My Bichons has terrible allergies! This shampoo helps her so much! She has been eating at her hot spots less, so I'm hoping it continues to work!
Patti T.
FLUSHING, MI
My pug has dry and itchy skin so this shampoo soothes him and makes him smell so good for days. It also softens his fur which is a plus.
Abby K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells good. I like the pump, makes it easy to apply. Easy to wash out of long dog hair. Gentle for a small dog. Would buy again.
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has problems with dry skin and this shampoo is a go to. The oatmeal helps soothe his skin. It also smells really good.
Nicole P.
Modesto, CA
Absolutely love this doggie shampoo. I use it on my Yorke poo and it keeps her smelling great and her skin healthy.
Susan B.
Love this and the smell is amazing!! The scent is strong enough that it lasts for several days on my pups.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this dry out your dogs skin?
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for dogs with sensitive or dry skin? What about those with long coats?