BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

The step-in style harness provides an easy way to put on and take off for everyday dog walks. The 5/8 inch wide pink nylon harnesses is easily adjustable. The step-in harness reduces stress distributing weight evenly through chest and shoulders when the dog pulls on a walk, giving you more control. see more...

Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It cut my pooch on the chest. So if your dog pulls hard, you should probably avoid this one. I didn't know that it's better with choker for my dog haha so now we are good. But i would pass on that. If need harness for another future doggy, I wouldn't consider this one
Korey D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've owned dogs my entire life but never purchased a harness until my pup and I moved to the city. It is affordable and seems to be secure despite the pulling my pup sometimes does, and it is very easy to put on (even labeled for the dog's left and right sides). While plain looking, it certainly gets the job done and these harnesses are available in a variety of colors. I purchased mine at Target for $16~.
Kerisa W.
Boise, ID
Perfect for a small puppy such as my mini doxie. Comfortable for my dog. It would be nicer if they had a nice mesh like some other brands. I've had my harness for my dog for about a year and a half and she's got a hold of it a few times and it's still in great shape!
BarryJammie C.
We purchased an orange one of these for our Yorkie. It works great. He hates regular harnesses and this one is very easy to put on, plus it's very secure and really has no way of slipping off. He seems comfortable in it. Great product.
Dafne M.
San Antonio, TX
I really don't think its that great. it comes loose really easy I try to tighten it up and just with one pull its comes loose, I don't really recommend it
Hayley A.
My dog has very sensitive skin and the one he had before broke him out. He has no issues with this one and it is amazing for the price! Very durable!
Brittany F.
These is great for small dogs. Plus it looks so much more comfortable and it's easier to control my two small dogs with this.
S. H.
Washington, DC
In general I think Boots & Barkely costs more for cheaper quality. I prefer the Easy Leader or the Gentle Leader to this.
Marlo D.
Centennial, CO
We use this on our cat actually. We tale him for walks in the yard. he loves it