BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Give your 4-legged friend the feeling of freedom they love with this retractable leash. A soft grip handle and ergonomic design offer complete comfort while an easy one button braking system gives you peace of mind and the control you need. Small has durable nylon cord which fully extends to 16' 4". Fun colors coordinate to collar and accessories. see more...

Teria L.
I love the retractable leashes! They are honestly life savers! Sometimes you have to be careful because if you are not paying attention it can stop retracting! I had that happen with one least, but the one I have now is more sturdy!
Ariel C.
Salinas, CA
Great buy! I love the soft grip on this leash. It makes it easier to handle. My dog loves the extra freedom with this retractable leash!
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Boots and Barkley is a great company! Their products are affordable and are durable. I recommend their products to all animal owners.
Laken M.
Mayfield, KY
This is too perfect!! Works great for walks with my little 4 pound yorkie! It never gets stuck the way my off brand ones did!
Courtney D.
Stanford, KY
I am in the middle with this, depending on your dog size and such. But it is a great product for a smaller dog who loves walks