BY BOOTS & BARKLEY #10 in Cat Accessories

Boots & barkley reflective cat collar see more...

Boots & Barkley Reflective Cat Collar
  • "I absolutely love Target and can't help but by my cats something every time I go." in 1 review
  • "Bought one of the kitten collars and the cat just pulled it off every time." in 1 review
Josie L.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
They fit very well on both my small, 8-pound cat and on my very chubby, 15-pound cat. They are cute and reflective, but not extremely sturdy. One of my boys has his fluffy from scratching at it--but it did not break, so that is much better than I have had with some brands! If your kitty likes to scratch at their collar, they may get rid of the reflective parts, but it is not likely to break through. They do easily snap open with enough tugging, but not excessively easy so that the kitty can just pop it off (which has also been a problem with some other brands).
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
As an employee of target I just can't help myself when it comes to the boots and barkley stuff but my cat has had his collar for a little more than 9 months now and he never pushes it off or seems irritated by it and it doesn't just fall off like some of the others we've used. We got it in red so we could see him better too. He blends in with everything we own
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Bought this on clearance at target for a phenomenal price, and it works so well! My cats petsmart collar officially kicked the bucket (we have a backlog of cat collars lol) and we slipped this one on today and it looks so good. Plus it's comfortable and the clasp is great.
Chelsea Lynn W.
Chelsea Lynn W.
Fort Worth, TX
Bought this for my cat. Either it fit weird or she is allergic to the reflective stuff on it. She literally became a different cat. Within 5 minutes of me taking it off of her acting weird for three days, she was fine. It was weird wouldn't waste your money.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Tried this it actually works I was happy with that (: I used it because my cat goes out at night sometimes and i don't know where she goes well I can actually see this from a pretty far distance (:
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
des moines, IA
I bought this collar for my male cat and love it. He sometimes messes with collars but this one hasn't seemed to bother him at all. Plus it looks cute!!
Jaycelyn K.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
Though this collar got scratched up over time it did hold up pretty well for around 2 years. I love all boots and Barkley products because they last a good amount of time.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
This is a super cute collar for your kitty. It's important that you start your cat wearing collars while they're young so they have time to adjust to the feeling.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Mobile, AL
My cats love this collar. They are both very particular, but this has been a great fit! I would highly recommend to anyone!
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
I bought one of these at Target for my cat. They had a variety of nice colors. Was very easy to put on and it lasted long too.
Flavia D.
Flavia D.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this brand of collar at Target and the cute accessories likes bow ties and flowers for my kitties. Didn't seem too durable though. When cats rough house and scratch their claws really tear and make pulls on the material of the collar. has anyone else had this issue? The release clip on the collars worked very well!
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
How easy can a cat get out of this collar ?