BY BOOTS & BARKLEY #9 in Cat Accessories

Boots & barkley reflective cat collar see more...

Boots & Barkley Reflective Cat Collar
  • "I absolutely love Target and can't help but by my cats something every time I go." in 1 review
  • "Bought one of the kitten collars and the cat just pulled it off every time." in 1 review
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Pet Lover Expert
This is exactly like it says and it fits really really well. Super comfortable material and very fashion forward.
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I got this product for my kitten about a month ago. It is very affordable. I got the blue one, i thing it is very cute. I love the little bell it has. I always know where my kitten is because of the jingle.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , Ri
Bought one of the kitten collars and the cat just pulled it off every time. I understand breakaway collars are safer should the cat get out and snagged on a tree or fence post, etc. But it was way to easy for my kitten to get off. Ended up having to get a regular one. Same brand and that one worked very well.
Yasmeen G.
Antioch, TN
These are affordable, made with good material, and are really cute and come in several different styles and designs. I have 4 different ones for my cat whenever I feel like changing it up.
Hailee B.
Corydon, IN
I love boots and Barkley collars. They are cute and functional with a great price to boot!
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Love target and cat stuff...but they need more cat stuff
Elizabeth R.
East Hartford, CT
I absolutely love Target and can't help but by my cats something every time I go. When my cats were kittens I bought them collars so I would know where they were because I could hear the jingle of the bell. Now that they are older they don't wear the collars but instead play with them, which another use for the collars after your cat out grows them.
Chloe B.
I thought they were the cutest thing!
I bought two for my new kittens buuuut...
the bells on the collars made my dogs think the cats were toys and we had to take them off to keep the cats safe.
Britney M.
Fairfield , CA
Great product! Helps me see my kitties in the dark when I bring them in at night.
Tanya C.
Denton, TX
The collar I bought for my pit bull broke really fast. it isn't exactly like this one but close.
Flavia D.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this brand of collar at Target and the cute accessories likes bow ties and flowers for my kitties. Didn't seem too durable though. When cats rough house and scratch their claws really tear and make pulls on the material of the collar. has anyone else had this issue? The release clip on the collars worked very well!
Abigail J.
How easy can a cat get out of this collar ?