BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots & barkley pet drinking fountain 50 oz see more...

Amy N.
Moore, SC
Pet Lover Expert
I like the drinking fountains for animals, and this is a great price, but it is LOUD. My cat was a little afraid of it at first. It's also kind of a pain to clean, and the filter needs changing often.
Taryn C.
My cat loves water bottles that have water moving. She loves drinking about of the fountain part, not sure why. My other cat likes to stare at it and figure out how it works and my other cat likes to play in it.
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
Pet Lover Expert
My kitties love this fountain. It keeps their water fresh and only need to do a clean once a month. I also like that my cat no longer splashes his water before drinking :)
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I absolutely love this product It Last Forever it's wonderful you should definitely get out and buy one
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Pet Lover Expert
These are pretty cool however the filter needs to get change regularly on it. So that can be a pain
Kate G.
Olivet, MI
My kittt wasn't much of a water drinker but she loves this thing. Dehydration is no longer a worry
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Muy bueno para k no tomen agua de donde no deberian los animalitos uno adentro y otro afuera
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Pet Lover Expert
We have one and we love ours! We only have to add water in it once a week. Worth the money.
Cory D.
Birmingham, AL
Awesome buy - especially if you have multiple pets. Our big dogs and even sometimes our cats will drink of this. We put it outside during the summer and it's so helpful.
Jessica c.
Webster Grvs, MO
The pet fountain is fabulous! My cats love the fresh flow of water. I love the sound in the home and it's even funny listening to them drink from it! I would buy again!
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert
I want to get one so bad! Do you think my cats will like it?
kimberly j.
Carrboro, NC
What kind of filters do they take and where do they sell them?
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
My dog is very picky about water. I can't just fill his bowl with cool tap water, because he will not drink it. If the water has set out too long he will not drink it. Would this entice my dog to drink water with out me needing to put fresh water down even few hours?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
So dose dog and cats dreck out of this Boots & Barkley
Amanda D.
Fort Saskatchewan , Alberta
Is it just a water dish or does it do more