Boots & Barkley Pet Bed BOOTS & BARKLEY uploaded by Susanna T.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Allow your pet to relax in comfort and style with the boots & barkley small round pet bed. The design of this bed is intended but not limited to those pets that enjoy cuddling up and snuggling in ultimate comfort. The sleeping surface of this bed consists of a comfortable plush fabric while the sides and bottom consist of d suede. Boots & barkley s fashion forward designs allow you and your pet to choose from a variety of vibrant yet stylish patterns. machine washable 20 diameter (small) patterns available: solid gray, dot gingham, navy / coral flower silhouette, blue brown flower... see more...

Melanie D.
Brampton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this bed I got it at Costco you can get it anywhere it’s affordable and worth it because it’s very comfortable
hailie R.
Reesville
My pug loved his until my blue heeler chewed it up. But it was a good cheap bed. I would recommend
Elizabeth H.
Bell, CA
These beds are built extremely well and can last years, they hold up perfectly in the wash and keep their fluffiness! I have two dogs and a cat and they all love this bed.
Kendall B.
Bethal
My dog would totally love this!!! My dog is a blue healer and I think he would be very comfortable in this!
Stephanie N.
toronto
Love it! And my baby also loved! ... He is so happy now, and does not want to leave his bed anymore!
Great material, benefits and value!
The price was okay, but could be best...
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
My dogs love it they constantly fight over each other's beds and there's two they get mad when one lays on it first an it's great and keeps them warm in the winter !
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
These pet beds are made well at a decent price! Every other bed I found for my medium sized dog cost well over $40 or was super cheap. I got a huge one at $30! My dog loves it and loves hanging out in it.
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX
This bed is so extremely soft and cozy I wish my bed was like this ! They enjoy going in this bed while playing with their toys or getting a treat
Gabriella E.
Temple, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog would love this bed he sleeps in it every night an naps in it through out the day.
Phoenix N.
Miami
I would like to have this bed for my puppies since it comes an integrated snow
Jenna C.
Louisville, KY
What size dog would this bed be suitable for?
Audrey M.
Is this big enough for a adult pug??
Devin G.
How tough is this bed? My dog loves to chew everything up. It's so pretty I would hate to see it torn up.
Lexi M.
What sizes does it come in?
Kristine C.
Cambridge, ON
Is it easy to chew or more durable? My dog likes to rip apart her bed.