Boots & Barkley Pet Bed BOOTS & BARKLEY uploaded by Susanna T.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Allow your pet to relax in comfort and style with the boots & barkley small round pet bed. The design of this bed is intended but not limited to those pets that enjoy cuddling up and snuggling in ultimate comfort. The sleeping surface of this bed consists of a comfortable plush fabric while the sides and bottom consist of d suede. Boots & barkley s fashion forward designs allow you and your pet to choose from a variety of vibrant yet stylish patterns. machine washable 20 diameter (small) patterns available: solid gray, dot gingham, navy / coral flower silhouette, blue brown flower... see more...

Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
My dogs love it they constantly fight over each other's beds and there's two they get mad when one lays on it first an it's great and keeps them warm in the winter !
Elizabeth H.
Bell, CA
These beds are built extremely well and can last years, they hold up perfectly in the wash and keep their fluffiness! I have two dogs and a cat and they all love this bed.
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves his bed. I think we are on the third one since I like to keep it clean.
But it's super soft and comfy.
Sometimes when he decide to not sleep with us on the bed, he will move and sleep in his own bed.
Flipped over like a human being.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
I have this pet bed for my three Yorkies and they all three fit on it and are very comfortable it definitely met my expectations and my Yorkies really enjoyed it it was a little bit pricey but in my opinion is worth the price
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
My dogs sleep on these beds. They love them and they are still fluffy! My two shih tzus fit perfectly on them and they are extremely happy. I love the price and the beds have been worth it in spades!
Similar to many others, I bought one from my puppy when he was about 1 month. Used it for like 3 day and never used it again. He is now 1 year old. Then gave it it to my other recent puppy and the same happened. But everyone dog is different and depends on how you train them
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is perfect for my small dog (Chihuahua Boston terrier mix) but too small for my larger dog. I love how it looks great in the room and she loves to nap on it!
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
These pet beds are made well at a decent price! Every other bed I found for my medium sized dog cost well over $40 or was super cheap. I got a huge one at $30! My dog loves it and loves hanging out in it.
Kaitlin B.
Greensboro, NC
This pet bed is my dogs favorite spot in the house to sleep! It's cost effective and comfy! It's ideal for my small 15 pound dog, because he gets to be all snug in the middle and the sides cushion his body. Good buy!
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have wwnt through a lot of these beds my dog chews them up easily but they are veey soft and i woild recommend them to any pet lover even good for cats!
Jenna C.
stambaugh , KY
What size dog would this bed be suitable for?
Audrey M.
Is this big enough for a adult pug??
Devin G.
How tough is this bed? My dog loves to chew everything up. It's so pretty I would hate to see it torn up.
Lexi M.
What sizes does it come in?
Kristine C.
Cambridge, ON
Is it easy to chew or more durable? My dog likes to rip apart her bed.