Boots & Barkley OVAL OPP SMALL PET BED 3pc assortment uploaded by Kevin A.Boots & Barkley OVAL OPP SMALL PET BED 3pc assortment uploaded by Rose S.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Keep your pet happy and comfortable with the boots & barkley small oval pet bed. It s a great fit for smaller pets that enjoy cuddling and snuggling. With a polyurethane foam bottom combined with polyester fiber fill, it provides plenty of support and comfort for your furry friend. The side walls are also filled with polyester fiber to provide a great place for your pet to rest their head while still maintaining the beds structural integrity. It has a soft plush interior sleeping surface that will also add to your pets sleeping experience. . machine washable 20 x 18 (small) patterns... see more...

Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this bed for my cat and he loves it. He's a big cat so a small dog bed is perfect for him. He loves the cut out for his head. He sleeps in it all the time. He's a happy cat.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Before adopting my dog from the shelter, I purchased her one of these before bringing her home and she really likes this! Add a little blanket and your dogs will love it!
M W.
Boots and Barkley is a great not only do the dogs love them but cats don't mind sharing the bed with them I love these beds long lasting washable and can use in door or on the porch for the chill days outside
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Such a soft bed for my little Maltese! She loves it, and is in it everyday. I have one for my kitty too, because she liked to lay in the dogs bed. Ice washes ours in the washing machine with no problems.
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
My kittens loved it when they were little but for some reason grew out of them. I don't know if they're too cushy or uncomfortable for big cats.
Katie G.
Boots and Barkley is a great brand! All of their items are reasonably priced and last a long time! Great quality and this bed is no exception!
Agnus H.
I found this at Target and my fur babies love it. They snuggle up in the bed and take naps. The colors are pleasing and it's easy to wash up.
Mary V.
bay county
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a nice bed for my dogshe loves it the feeling of being all snug and warm. My 3yr old granddaughter likes to lay in it with her.
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
I loveee!!! these little beds for pets are very good idea because not used to so I slept in the bed with us..
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This is a great little bed for my chihuahua. It's very affordable and it's a pet bed he actually lays in!
Des B.
I have a Chihuahua who loves to sleep on everything but his beds any one else have this issue? Any way work on this?
fozia k.
How much this price I want for my fluffy vat