BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

The boots and barkley medium rectangle pet bed is a great fit for any medium size pet that likes to cuddle up or stretch out. With its channeled polyester fiber filled bottom, it provides more consistent and longer lasting comfort by keeping the fill close together and preventing it from sliding side to side. The interior sleeping surface consists of a comfortable plush fabric your pet is sure to love. Keep your pet and home in style with this great bed from boots & barkley. . machine washable filled with 100% polyester fiber fill interior surface: plush, exterior: faux linen or printed plainweave, bottom: faux... see more...

Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Gibsonia, PA
I just got a Boots and Barkley medium bed for my dog. She is having surgery and got it as a bed for her to recover in. She seems to love it and also the pattern matches our living room!
Mari M.
Mari M.
I had this bed for my little dog. She loved it. It got old eventually do I got her a different one. But it is soft and warm
Lissy P.
Lissy P.
My baby is happy with his comfy bed.! He likes to sleep there and I will buy another one to my sister's puppy. :)
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Berry soft bed comfy. My brothers dos loves it. Prefers sleep in here than in their bed
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Is this small enough to for a cat?
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
What's the size of this bed?