BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

The boots and barkley large rectangle mattress pet bed is a great fit for large size pets that like to stretch out. With its unique liner design to prevent the fill from spreading out, this bed provides more consistent and longer lasting comfort. The sleeping surface consists of a soft plush fabric your pet is sure to love. Make your pet happy and stylish with this great bed from boots & barkley. . machine washable filled with 100% polyester fiber fill interior surface: plush, exterior: faux linen or printed plainweave, bottom: faux suede, bottom: faux suede linen patterns available: gray, tan, ikat... see more...

Jordin P.
Manchester, CT
I like the boots and Barkley brand for things like dog collars but these beds don't last 48 hours in my house. the dogs instantly rip them to shreds, poorly made.
Arantxa O.
I have four dogs, I love them too. They sleep in my room and I'd love to be able to use these beds for dogs!!!