Boots & Barkley Litter Scoop L uploaded by Stacey H.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Find Pet Waste Cleaning And Deodorizing at Target.com! For those of you who are as passionate about your pets as you are about price. Boots & Barkley knows your pet is part of your family. You love them and take care of them, but their needs have to fit your budget. Our pet food, treats and accessories provide good quality at a great price. So you can feel good about what you're giving your pet. Color: Deep Teal. see more...

Tori R.
Clovis, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this at dollar tree! It’s lasted me 4 months now. It scoops a lot because it’s a pretty decent size scoop compared to some. I would definitely recommend this to other cat owners. It works, it doesn’t bend and it grabs a lot out of the litter.
Megan B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I purchased this scoop when I first got my cat, which was about 2 years ago. To this day it is still in great condition, meaning it is long-lasting and heavy-duty. In addition to this, it can hold a lot of litter and has the perfect sized slits. I think this was an extremely great value for the quality of the product.
Kate J.
This is great for scooping pellet style kitty litter. The holes are the perfect size to let the unused pellets fall back into the litter box. It really makes the litter last longer.
Sara B.
Santa Clarita, CA
Never thought I would write a review for a litter scoop but this one is worth it. Does not easily break when picking up that stubborn stuck to the box litter clumps.
spike l.
sunrise, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Honestly, pretty much all scoopers are the same. This just happens to be the one I bought when I needed an extra. Then, I saw one at the Dollar Tree. they both do a good job at scooping the poo. It's just a matter of choice.
Rebekah R.
Baltimore, MD
This scooper works exactly as intended. It's good for clumping litters. I wish the spaces between the plastic were a little more narrow in order to hold more of the smaller clumps, but it's not a deal breaker.
Bethany B.
Jackson, MI
Flimsy... I do have a big cat with big poots ( when your cat is taller and longer than your dog ya have an issue especially in the littler box area) ... but this scoop just doesn't do it for us.
Krystyn T.
Cleaning the litter box=not a good time, but a good littler scoop makes it manageable. I've got a Boots & Barkley scoop for each box. I've had them for years- never needed to replace either one. Great price, easy litter box clean-up.
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It does exactly what it's suppose to do. I've had mine for almost six years and its still perfectly fine. if I had to get a new one, I'd pick this one still.
Lauren B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Easy, typical cat litter scoop. Inexpensive, easily found, and does it's job well. Plus, it gives me another reason to go to Target, which is always a win.