BY BOOTS & BARKLEY #52 in Litter Boxes

Includes 1 scoop, 1 dust pan, 1 broom, and 1 wastebasket.â hang kit on side of litter pan (sold separately).â compact storage. see more...

Kate W.
The container to keep everything in is nice, but like another reviewer said, it's very low quality plastic. Would probably work well for the light weight litter but not for regular litter.
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a nice idea, and it works decently well. I like the little broom especially so you can clean up any litter around the box every time you clean it!
Carleigh J.
Carrboro, NC
This looks great! I never thought to get a scoop that doesn't have the slots in it. This would be helpful for changing out the litter.
Paula J.
Lake City
this works great for me and my messy cat. does the job and it is affordable. wish there was different colors.
Gabrielle F.
OMG I love this! I want it!!!!! I feel like this would make clean up sooooo much faster!
Amanda N.
This, while looking like an awesome kit is not particularly awesome. Low quality plastic and it feels like it is going to break in my hand if I pick up a large chunk in the litter.