BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

This boots & barkley collar is made in the usa of genuine top grain leather. the design shows sophistication, mixing heavy rugged leather with a perforated strap design, inspired by wingtip shoes. this is the perfect collar for the dog owner who prioritizes quality and practicality but also appreciates style. there are five holes for adjustability at the buckle and a sturdy d-ring to attach an equally sophisticated leash. see more...

Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
For something that is affordable from Target, this product is very high quality! The leather is sturdy. I have a miniature dachshund and he likes to wear this. It'll take awhile to wear, but if you take care of the leather, it could last a few months. Careful with teething puppies though (mine loves to chew leather. Otherwise great product!
Joanna B.
Very durable and stylish! Our pit hasn't torn it up yet! Great price for a sturdy product.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
Just purchased the size small for my large cat. It is perfect and fits him well. He weighs about 16 pounds, and he has a couple of notches left in case he grows. I put a little charm on it, and it looks great on him! It is made of high quality leather.
Joanna F.
High quality and good price. We have a big cat and this collar fits him very nicely. It really lasts too.
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Durable, easily adjustable, and seems to be comfortable for my medium sized dog. I have washed this as well and air dried.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
This is a sturdy collar! The leather doesn't crack, the color doesn't fade and it isn't too heavy. Our pup seems comfortable and looks great.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
I love this collar is great for my cat cause mine has shredded the one made out of materials. So every pet should have leather collars.
Iviee Y.
Elk River , MN
I really like here because my dog goes Into the worlds and gets tangled in every thing and the collar is still in tacked!
Claire L.
Love anything Boots & Barkley from Target! They always have a great variety and not too pricey like those big pet stores!
Ellie F.
The leather is great! My pets try to rip up everything! These are a good match for them. They have yet to be ripped up!
Tara L.