Boots & Barkley Juicy Apricot Puppy Shampoo 16 oz uploaded by Ciindy R.Boots & Barkley Juicy Apricot Puppy Shampoo 16 oz uploaded by tina w.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots & barkley juicy apricot puppy shampoo 16 oz see more...

• Does it leave your dog smelling like a wet dog?7 Answers
  • I would love for my two pups to smell like Juicy Apricots! ūü§ó How...6 Answers
  • Does the smell stay for a long time on puppy 7 Answers
Haylee D.
Love this product! It smells amazing and helps our pup feel soft and clean!
Caitlin F.
Cartersville, GA
Every puppy gets dirty! So use this and it will make them smell soo good again!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
This is the only shampoo I use on my dog. The smell is not overpowering and it really gets her clean. She is a digger so I deal with mud and dirt and grass and this gets it all. Leaves her coat clean and smooth.
Emily M.
Weatherford, OK
I love this shampoo! It does a good cleaning job and even keeps my pup smelling good for days after!
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Great product. Smelled good and did not irritate our dogs skin. Love the Boots and Barkley line
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
Oh this shampoo smells so good. it left my dog shiny and fluffy. I love this product!
Allison W.
I would definitely use this in the future after I get my dog!! I really like the pump idea, it really is a good feature!
Michelle P.
Sylmar , CA
I used to use this when my dog was a puppy. I love it. The scent was good and it really cleaned his dirty little self!
Angelena S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this! Especially in the honey oatmeal scent (favorite); this scent is second for me. Love love these shampoos - they sud really well and make my dog smell divine (he's a husky and has a LOT of fur). Also great with his sensitive skin. I had been buying all sorts of expensive brands with disappointment before trying this one and I'm sold on this from now on :).
Kaylee W.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy this product for my dog. It is a refreshing smell and gives her a good look.
April G.
Hope mills , NC
Does the smell stay for a long time on puppy
joceline m.
Does it leave your dog smelling like a wet dog?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I would love for my two pups to smell like Juicy Apricots! ūü§ó How well does it work? Does it suds up well? Any conditioning components to it? Shiny glossy fur afterwards?