Boots & Barkley Juicy Apricot Puppy Shampoo 16 oz uploaded by tina w.Boots & Barkley Juicy Apricot Puppy Shampoo 16 oz uploaded by Ciindy R.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots & barkley juicy apricot puppy shampoo 16 oz see more...

• Does it leave your dog smelling like a wet dog?7 Answers
  • I would love for my two pups to smell like Juicy Apricots...6 Answers
  • Does the smell stay for a long time on puppy 7 Answers
Ray W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a very picky ShiTzu and most shampoos she hates because all she does is sneeze. I loves these so much works really well with dogs with bad allergies. Differently have bought way to many bottles to count, but will be buying more.
Angelena S.
Lauderhill, FL
I love this! Especially in the honey oatmeal scent (favorite); this scent is second for me. Love love these shampoos - they sud really well and make my dog smell divine (he's a husky and has a LOT of fur). Also great with his sensitive skin. I had been buying all sorts of expensive brands with disappointment before trying this one and I'm sold on this from now on :).
Megan M.
Marion, IA
I didn't feel like this really cleaned my dog. It left him smell like a wet dog and didn't lather very well unless you really used a lot! I ended up buying something else that I like better. So I did not finish this bottle and will not repurchase.
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Loved this shampoo when I had my puppies, we used it on them whenever they had a bath, which was quite often when they were little. It smells pretty good but doesn't last too long, so the wet dog smell still comes around
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
Absolutely love this stuff! The smell is amazing and the price is even better! My puppy smells amazing after his bath! Love this stuff and would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only shampoo I use on my dog. The smell is not overpowering and it really gets her clean. She is a digger so I deal with mud and dirt and grass and this gets it all. Leaves her coat clean and smooth.
Britney M.
Love this product! It smells so so good, and the scent lingers on your dog, so the wet dog smell isn't as bad. Its easy to find and a good value too. Plus, my dog drier skin and this doesn't bother his skin.
Kim N.
Love this product for my dog. It smells amazing. Honestly there isn't anything special about the product. It just smells nice and it's affordable.
Zuleyma D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got this as a gift for my dog it was okay it's took dirty easily buy I belive I have tried netter brands so I wouldn't repurchase this again
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
This is great for my puppy! He doesn't mind it, even when it gets in his eyes. It doesn't dry out his skin and keeps his fur soft and shiny!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Does it leave your dog smelling like a wet dog?
April G.
HOPE MILLS, NC
Does the smell stay for a long time on puppy
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I would love for my two pups to smell like Juicy Apricots! 🤗 How well does it work? Does it suds up well? Any conditioning components to it? Shiny glossy fur afterwards?