Boots & Barkley Juicy Apricot Puppy Shampoo 16 oz uploaded by Ciindy R.Boots & Barkley Juicy Apricot Puppy Shampoo 16 oz uploaded by tina w.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots & barkley juicy apricot puppy shampoo 16 oz see more...

• Does it leave your dog smelling like a wet dog?7 Answers
  • I would love for my two pups to smell like Juicy Apricots! ūü§ó How...6 Answers
  • Does the smell stay for a long time on puppy 7 Answers
Megan M.
Megan M.
Marion, IA
I didn't feel like this really cleaned my dog. It left him smell like a wet dog and didn't lather very well unless you really used a lot! I ended up buying something else that I like better. So I did not finish this bottle and will not repurchase.
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Loved this shampoo when I had my puppies, we used it on them whenever they had a bath, which was quite often when they were little. It smells pretty good but doesn't last too long, so the wet dog smell still comes around
Britney M.
Britney M.
Love this product! It smells so so good, and the scent lingers on your dog, so the wet dog smell isn't as bad. Its easy to find and a good value too. Plus, my dog drier skin and this doesn't bother his skin.
Fran C.
Fran C.
Summerville , SC
Absolutely love this stuff! The smell is amazing and the price is even better! My puppy smells amazing after his bath! Love this stuff and would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Love this product for my dog. It smells amazing. Honestly there isn't anything special about the product. It just smells nice and it's affordable.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I got this as a gift for my dog it was okay it's took dirty easily buy I belive I have tried netter brands so I wouldn't repurchase this again
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
This is great for my puppy! He doesn't mind it, even when it gets in his eyes. It doesn't dry out his skin and keeps his fur soft and shiny!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA
Love! Puppy hates bathtime, this shampoo doesn't lather too much and rinses quickly and easily for a quick bath! Light fresh smell
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
I rarely find different shampoos I always stick to the normal ones for my doggie but this got my attention
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Cudahy, WI
Love this product. It's great for your new puppy. It smells great. Leaves the hair of your puppy smooth.
April G.
April G.
Hope mills , NC
Does the smell stay for a long time on puppy
joceline m.
joceline m.
Does it leave your dog smelling like a wet dog?
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I would love for my two pups to smell like Juicy Apricots! ūü§ó How well does it work? Does it suds up well? Any conditioning components to it? Shiny glossy fur afterwards?