BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Store your pets favorite meal in this large home logic pet food container. Designed to hold up to 44 quarts of dog food or cat food, this storage container can eliminate unsightly bags and inconvenient boxes. You can now save money and time by buying a large bag of pet food and then transferring it to this airtight container for storage. The included scoop makes it easier to measure out what your furry friend needs at each feeding and then you can seal the snacks up again. Once you try it, youll prefer this method of pet food storage. 20x12x23. 3-pc. Set. see more...

Sammy C.
Hamilton, OH
This container is so nice! I keep mine in my garage and it’s stored nicely in the corner, so it doesn’t get in the way of anything. It keeps my dog’s food fresh. It’s large so it stores a whole large bag of dog food.
Kathleen F.
I love this. My cat has a "food station" with her food and water, and when I would leave additional food in her bag, even if her food bowl was full, she would rip into her bag and spill the food everywhere. This allows me to keep her food secure in a container that she leaves alone. I scoop the food in as opposed to pouring it (because if it's full can be a little precarious to pour if you're clumsy like me). It keeps the food fresh for months, so I would definitely recommend it!