Boots & Barkley Fresh Eucalyptus Medicated Dog Shampoo 16 oz uploaded by Valeria R.Boots & Barkley Fresh Eucalyptus Medicated Dog Shampoo 16 oz uploaded by Kirstie M.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY #33 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Boots & barkley fresh eucalyptus medicated dog shampoo 16 oz see more...

Makayla M.
This shampoo is the best I’ve ever used for my dogs ... I have one dog with short hair and one with long hair and this shampoo works wonders on both of my dogs. The smell is okay but the out come is the absolute best.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
This shampoo is really good if your dog starts getting hot spots and fleas and whatnot. The eucalyptus cleans and soothes their skin while the rest washes her fur. My dog always feels better after I bathe her with this
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Smells amazing and leaves my dogs super clean! Especially summer when I worry about sweat and cleanliness! It feels like they stay cleaner longer with this product! The price is very spot on for this wash too!
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
This product smells awesome and leaves me dogs smelling great and leaving their coat looking beautiful. The price is worth it for everything you're doing while taking care of your dog.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
My dog has very sensitive/itchy skin and while searching for products to use to help I came across this shampoo. I LOVE it. It has worked great and I've noticed a huge difference. It always smells wonderful!
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
Smells so good and refreshing and gets rid of the worst pet smells and really leaves them smelling nice for a while also deep cleans long fur and gets to the skin
Bridgette T.
My fiancé had a little wiener dog at his mothers house and he's got really bad skin this worked great for his little belly because he's allergic to grass
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product for the price. I have a Boston terrier so for his short hair it's good but he also gets dry skin so the eucalyptus helps soothe his skin.
Erin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This makes my pup smell so good. I think she likes it too. She isn't itchy afterwards and her skin doesn't seem dry or flaky.
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
Very cheap. Not a fan of the brand in general. Scent is weak and not long lasting. Also makes pets greasy
Monika M.
Should I get this? What does it do?
Shiela F.
Is it a really strong scent?
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
Can this be used on large dogs? How much product needs to be used?
lindsay F.
Where can you purchase this product
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog seems to get really itchy after all of her baths (with varying types of shampoo as well). Would this help her to not itch after baths? Or would it irritate it more?