Add a Photo

By BOOTS & BARKLEY
A silky soft, and comfortable collar in a taupe, floral pattern your dog will love to wear everyday. the 3/8 inch wide nylon collar is adjustable for a custom fit and the tough plastic buckle snaps quickly and easily. this collar also has a metal d-ring for attaching id tags, charms and leashes.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE this color. I do not have the xs one, mine is the L but it is adorable. I have the matching slip on flower accessory and it gives my girl just a bit of sass. We got it at target and there were a variety of colors and slip on flowers.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Merced, CA
I love boots and Barkley everything I love the designs I love the brand and the price. I wouldn't use anything else on my fur baby's ......
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this collar! It fits great on my little pup and it's so adorable. I actually got it in a teal color, with the same floral print on it. It's sturdy yet not stiff. My dog is only 4 lbs and it's hard to find cute patterns and colors that will fit her and not be extra wide either. Her neck is only the size of my wrist so I harness her when we walk so she cant wiggle out of it. It's really just for keeping her tags on. However it's also great to have some options other than solid colors or ones with bells meant for cats. I got mine at target and will definitely go back when she needs a new one.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
I love the boots and Barkley collars. My little jack Russell chi mix loves hers and it looks so cute on! You can find them at your local target and the prices are great too!
Yoly O.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I've used this Boots & Barkley product on my dogs and its a bang for your buck. I would recommend using it.
Morgan111521 G.
Morgan111521 G.
Crofton, MD
My dog loves this collar. The color absolutely adorable on her. She looks so fashionable.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Bothell, WA
I think you can use this for cat and dogs. It is fun and festive and adorable. It is adjustable and fits comfortable.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
How well does the plastic clip hold up compared to a metal one