Boots & Barkley Evergreen Silver Glitter (S-M-L)

Evergreen silver glitter (s-m-l) see more...

Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
These collars are cute and I love the breakaway rather than a buckle. It mitigates choking hazards if your pet's collar gets caught on a fence or branch. I actually got the small one for my cats. It worked like a charm!
Krista P.
I saw this online before I bought it and really hoped it wouldn't be scratchy for my pup,it wasn't and we both love it! it fits well and has worn better than some of my daughters similar looking glittered accessories!
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Very durable, my pup always get a lot of compliments at the dog park . It's good quality especially for a pup like mine who lives to get dirty and plays rough.
Wallington , NJ
Very nice one and very happy to use it and make my dog happy 2 you have to try this silver one you will be happy
Mackenzie  J.
It's been great! Not scratchy and the pups love it! It's durable and has lasted longer than others I've had!
Claire S.
New Braunfels, TX
Boots and Barkley is one my favorite brands. Always has cute products and good quality