BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots & barkley dog gravity waterer 1 gal see more...

Ginger H.
Ginger H.
Throop, PA
I have three digs, so we go through a lot of water-especially when they start to play and chase each other around! This, however, keeps water for them for a few days, longer than any bowl we had could. It's super easy to clean, and the dogs haven't torn it apart yet! Great product if you're tired of constantly filling a water bowl multiple times a day!
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield , UT
We love this !! its perfect for our little shorkie , it just refills itself and lasts at least a day and a half , its nice because we had just a normal bowl and used to have to refill it multiple times a day , this is the perfect product for us and our pup :-)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Sylvania, GA
Love this! Great for when you work a lot and can't be home to refill pets water throughout the day
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I enjoy ours, but the water definitely gets stale at times and can be a pain to fill up!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
My dog loves this water bowl and so do I!! It's very convenient to not have to constantly be filling the dogs water dish up. Only down side and why I didn't give this a 5 star rating is that noticed is when my dog drinks she drinks from the side and water goes every wheres. I put a towel down underneath to soak up the water but make sure u change the towel every time u refill the container so mold doesn't grow under bowl or on ur floor!
Kerrie N.
Kerrie N.
newalla, OK
Love how it makes giving my dog fresh water so easy. It makes it so I don't have to fill a small bowl everyday and I don't have to worry about her not having enough for the day
Krissie O.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
We have this for our 2 dogs and it's nice to be able to keep up with their hydration needs better! The water refills the reservoir without scary water gouging noises and the bottle has a nice screw on funnel to control the water flow. Highly recommended!
Sheena P.
Sheena P.
These are great during summer months when dogs require more water! Remember to keep the water out of direct sunlight to prevent bacteria growth.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Love this dog bowl. We have 3 large dogs, so we use 3 of them. Boy does it help.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I am sure this is a OK product but it was an epic fail with my 3 bullies. One want to knock it over all the time while another was terrified of it. We went back to a simple water bowl!
Rianna H.
Rianna H.
How does this work? As in adding water. What does it look like when it comes apart?