BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Find pet food and drink dispensers at Target.com! Boots & barkley dog gravity feeder 5 lb see more...

• Do these dog feeders work for all dogs or just specific sizes1 Answers
Wendy A.
Pet Lover Expert
Had this for a while when my dogs were puppies worked so good because they would eat whenever they were hungry and there was two of them so I wouldn't have to keep refilling their bowls and they wouldn't make a mess
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I love that it hel p more water than a conventional bowl but it has too many nooks and crannies,so it is hard to clean . I didnt like that so i switched back to a regular bowl
Chrissella H.
Oh my I have this for my dogs. It helps with out summer days the run inside and drink it right up. It saves me time without having to constantly refill the water bowl. I purchase mine at ross for about 5.00...
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
I loved this for when my dogs were smaller, very easy and simple to use. It's not expensive at all, maybe $4 at Walmart.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Husband and I work schedule gets crazy but with this gravity feeder were always covered When were not home all day
Zoe B.
Denver, CO
My dog really likes this and prefers this over a normal bowl. I also like this because I don't have to keep refilling a bowl everyday!
Elizabeth W.
Greensboro, NC
This would be very helpful for those pets that like to eat on their own time! You can see how much food is left in the clear container! Perfect for on the go pet moms!
Ashley W.
Love this easy to use and very convenient dogs also love this product if u have to leave town for a couple days this has the watering and feeding covered!
Henna N.
Oakley, CA
Love this, especially since I'm at school and work for half the day sometimes and now i don't have to worry about him running out of water
Ashley G.
Hobbs, NM
My dog loves it! And I love that I don't have to refill all the time! Would definitely recommend!
Di'Yanna T.
Do these dog feeders work for all dogs or just specific sizes