BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Keep your pet happy and comfortable with the boots & barkley large size bolster crate mat. It is the perfect addition to your pet s domain or anywhere they like to relax. The plush sleeping surface provides a comfy area for them to lie down on, while the side bolster walls provide a place for them to rest their head. Boots & barkley s fashion forward designs are also a great way to keep your pet and home in style. These crates mats are available in solid colors as well as bolsters with unique and stylish patterns. . solid colors include: gray, brown mats with patterns on bolster: boot suzani, doggie... see more...

svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves to sleep on one of these because when shadows my likes something or to sleeping something she chews and rips it but this one my dog and my cat love they always sleep together on it and never want to share. It's very soft and easy to clean in washing machine.
Micaela M.
Love the bed, we got my dog about 3 years ago and knew he was needed to be crate trained. This mat makes me feel better about having him in the crate when we leave the house.
Chelsea H.
Kentucky
The pattern and design are super cute! But what I love is that my dog is so comfortable laying on this! Even when we are home he will go lay on it. He loves it, so I love it!
Britton L.
Wish I would've known they had crate mats when our dog used to sleep in a crate! We just ended up using old blankets...
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
How was this item. should i get it.