BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Find Pet Food And Drink Dispensers at Target.com! For those of you who are as passionate about your pets as you are about price. Boots & Barkley knows your pet is part of your family. You love them and take care of them, but their needs have to fit your budget. Our pet food, treats and accessories provide good quality at a great price. So you can feel good about what you're giving your pet. see more...

Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love these types of bowls. I'm a pretty active person when I have the time so I like to take my dogs hiking and on little adventures. These bowls are great to take with us so my dogs can eat or drink. They collapse and easily fit into my bag
Maria De Jesus B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husband and I have used this Boots & Barkley Collapsible Travel bowl on a few road trips. Instead of having to lug around doggy bowls, this is a perfect option to take on road trips, trips to the park, or any sort of extended trips. Makes it so easy to feed our fur babies on the go and anywhere! Excellent!
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are super convenient if you travel with your dog a lot. We spend a lot of nights at friends house so it's nice to have these. They are also very useful on walks. They are easy to clean and they are very compact and take up no space since the collapse. There is also a whole to hook on to key chain making it easy to take on walks.
Patricia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We live within walking distance from the park, and on a warm sunny day, Emma Jean and I enjoy going there to take a walk. Making sure that I always have her Boots and Barkley Collaspsible Travel Bowl.

She also loves to ride in the car and has always been my travelling companion if it's just visiting my parents or something as fun as going on a camping weekend, where Emma goes so does the Boots and Barkley.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Note to dog owners: if you take your dog anywhere in the summer, they need constant access to water. This does the trick very nicely. I use this at least once a week. My dogs didn't like the rubber smell at first, but i just ran it through the dishwasher for a couple cycles. It is sturdy and I've had it for over a year now. It has a hole so you can clip it to something while you're hiking or camping. I carry mine in my purse. A MUST-HAVE for people that like being active with their dogs.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little family is very big on traveling whether it be by car or plane and close or far. With that being said, having this to give water or feed my dogs with taking up minimal space is amazing! We all know how hard it is to pack everything in suitcases, especially with pets, and having something foldable works great.
Alessa P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a total must have item if you have pets! It's extremely convenient since you can just pop it inside your bag without taking up to much space since it does fold. I also, usually take my pups with me almost everywhere and this makes it so much easier to feed them or have them drink water from.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My family LOVES this. We have one for food and one for water. The water one stays in the car most of the time because we go to the dog park everyday. The other we take whenever we travel and it works great. My husky pup moves her food with her nose so she sometimes does collapse it but that's what it does and it's easy to put back up. Definitely recommend.
Veronica T.
San Antonio
Perfect for on the go! I take it with me to the dog park because my dog tends to dip her entire head in the water bowl. With this bowl she can't play with the water or dip her head in the water bowl. She's a Goldendoodle so it's difficult to keep the hair around her mouth dry. However, this bowl works great and I would highly recommend carrying it in your purse.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
bought the teal bowl and it works wonderfully! great for walks and dog-friendly patio dining!  would definitely recommend certainly in very handy when you have your little fur baby in tow with you or simply just to use outside around the house.
Erika K.
San Diego, CA
Can you wash these in the dishwasher
Danielle G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How many cups does this hold?