BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots & barkley cat gravity waterer 0.5 gal see more...

• "A reliable way to make sure our cat has water when we are away." in 1 review
  • "Boots & Barkley cat gravity waterer.I bought this for my small poodle and it works great for her.I change the water every other day,so it stays fresh.I clean it about twice a week.good quality product.it really helps when you have animals.it makes my life easier.Thank you" in 1 review
  • "Great idea and consent my only issue with it is my cat has figured out how to knock over the 5 gallon water jug!" in 1 review
Jessica P.
I own two cats and they each have their own water. Both of my cats have different personalities and my male cat constantly knocks this over as he likes to wet his paws when he drinks. The water spills all over my floor and just keeps coming as the jug is full. My female cat on the other hand drinks her water normally. The only thing is that the water has a filter and once it gets nasty you can't change it. This is a great product overall but if your cat is a messy cat I don't recommend it.
Maggie M.
Great way of making sure my cats always get enough water. I find it really helpful since I have two cats, I don't have to constantly refill their water bowl like I used to. The one slight problem I have with it is that it has a lot of nooks in it that are a little difficult to clean. These can get a mold like buildup if you don't regularly clean out the whole bowl before refilling. My cats drop bits of food in their water bowl a lot and this might contribute to the problem.
Heather L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a summer time life saver for when my cats are outside in the garden with me. I fill it up and place it near the shed for them and they along with the other neighborhood critters can come hydrate themselves. It's worth the money I paid for it knowing that my cats and the neighborhoods cats have water they can get to when they are outside on hot days.
Abby W.
Bellingham
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these to hold my cat's dry food in. Its nice because you fill the top up and as your cat eats through the day more food will fall. Its especially useful if youre gone most of the day.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
First of all the waterer is easy to fill and works completely perfect but one of my cats is a goof ball and is hooked on making and watching air bubbles in the reservoir. My cat will swat water out so new water comes in and bubbles form. I hope he knocks this crap off soon because it makes a mess and I'm currently only able to fill the thing 25% because of this cats obsession with water bubbles! Strange!
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried using these with my kitties before, but they didn't really like it. They loved to knock it over or just not even go near it at all. One of my girls has to drink from the sink or have an ice cold fresh bowl of water. She's pretty picky about her dishes haha. My other cats just simply didn't care for it. They prefer their classic open dishes. I mean, I'm home almost 24/7 so they always have access to water.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
A simple way to make sure both of my cats have water! I always clean it out thoroughly when refilling - cats are extremely picky about still water and if they don't drink enough, they can have kidney problems, so it's essential. This is extremely convenient and easy to maintain.
Allison A.
New Hartford, NY
We really liked this water bowl before our smart boy figured out how to flip the bowl over and the water would pool all over the floor. And then he'd be without water if we were away. Would have kept using it if it were heavier.
Shannon C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this for my cat to use everyday, but primarily so its easier on my cat sitter when we leave town. It's pretty easy to use and fill as long as you are careful. It holds a lot more water than it looks like it would.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
This was the best creation! Unfortunately one of my cats thinks it's fun to flip it over so I can't use it anymore. I can't keep cleaning puddles of water because he thinks it's fun to empty it's out by knocking it down.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you use this for just one or multiple cats?
DeLaney B.
My cat always knocks her water over, even when it's completely full. Is there a reason she does this or any way I can stop her?
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
Does anyone who has this see that they get a film around the edges of the basin? Anyway to prevent this?
brittany f.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does this stay fresh? Is there any bacteria or film on it from the sitting water?
Irina L.
Townsend, DE
Is the water still pretty fresh? I have 2 cats and they seem to prefer fresh water from the sink instead of water that has been sitting there for a while. I see some people change it once a week and others once a month so the water stays pretty clean?