BY BOOTS & BARKLEY #91 in Dog Accessories

Find pet training supplies at Target.com! Boots & barkley cat collar 8-12 in embellished see more...

Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These collars are adorable!!! My cat has one and it never seems to bother him. I have received collars in the past that have caused irritation and with the Boots & Barkley collars that's never been an issue! They are also reasonably priced which is always nice
Megan G.
Canton, OH
This collar is adorable and affordable! I love that this collar comes with a cute bowtie and a bell. Having a bell on a cat is the best decision i ever made. My cat likes to scratch at the collar a bit so the bowtie does end up having threads everywhere but i just snip them off and its fine.
Laura S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love the bowtie on this collar, it make them so cute and stylish. I also love the price, because with how much my two play with each other they usually have their collars shredded with a year.
maria z.
cartagena
owwww so cute , que lindo esta este collar , me encantaría que mi mascota sassi lo pudiera tener , se vería realmente bella
Johanna A.
my dog ​​would look very beautiful with this cute necklace It is an accessory very out of the ordinary