BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Bungee leash made with durable nylon shock cord and nylon tubular webbing. The elastic cord stretches/contracts cushioning the tension between a you and your pet. A gentle way to teach your dog to not pull on the leash. Safety reflective thread is woven through the 1 inch webbing for superior visibility. see more...

• How sturdy is this product? I have a super strong dog that likes...2 Answers
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a cute leash, but not very practical. I have a medium sized dog and she pulls a lot so this leash is not working for her, it is cute though if you had a small dog.
Casey H.
Atlanta , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not practical for a larger dog. I feel like I'm constantly choking my poor dog when she gets more than 3 feet away from me.
Demi B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This leash is adorable and would look cute on any animal! Its great for walking or even when they want to play outside!
member-a440ea777
Trivoli, IL
This is one of my favorite leashes. It is much more comfortable for a dog with a pulling problem.
Jessica M.
How sturdy is this product? I have a super strong dog that likes to pull when she sees a squirrel - I am concerned that the bungee would snap and not be strong enough to support her force.