Add a Photo

Boots & Barkley Bow Tie Collar Accessory - Dark Denim Wash

Strut your pup's style! this dark wash denim bow tie has an elastic loop back and slides on to any size boots & barkley collar.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Jefferson, LA

This tie is not just made in human sizes to tame the inner animal you. No, no it is also a made in smaller animal sizes to tame the inner animal in the animal. This tie is breathe taking on any sophisticated extension of your family. It screams, "Kill em tiger!" But not really kill em because, well ur sophisticated!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA

This is absolutely adorable! My sister in law bought one for her very special cat and he is so cute in it. It's not an annoyance to any pets and easy to wash! Not expensive at all and would definitely recommend.
leah n.
leah n.
San Antonio, TX

I LOVE this bowtie. I have an obsession with dressing my dogs up, and my boxer looks SO cute in this bowtie. Makes him look like a gentleman. LOVE IT!!!
kaylee c.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA

This little bow tie is just the cutest thing ever! My dog looks so handsome in it and it even looks cute on my little yorkie!!
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Tempe, Az

My little mutt looks so cute wearing his little bow tie! Having no children, I love to dress my pup up all the time. I dressed him up in a bow tie this Christmas and everyone loved it. It also doesn't get in the way much so he doesn't mind wearing it.
Justine S.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI

Boots and Barkley is one of my favorite brands for dogs! All of their stuff is durable and cute!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA

This would loook so goood on a dog or cat I really recommend it a lot !!!!!
Sam C.
Sam C.

They are such a cute brand for dogs. I buy things from them for my sister all the time and her dog looks very cute with their products. This bow tie is adorable I would definitely consider some kind of bow tie for her dog.
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY

This is so cute for dogs! I don't have one for my dog but def, going to get one! I'm pretty sure the pet store will have it!
Bryannon M.
Bryannon M.
Londonderry

So cute! My little Bichon looks adorable in this little bow tie. Definitely recommend🐶😄
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Gardena, CA

Aren't these just the cutest
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Norcross, GA

Where can I get one?
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Ozark , Mo

This is the cutest! Right?!

Join Now