Boots & Barkley Bow Tie Collar Accessory - Chambray uploaded by Courtney M.Boots & Barkley Bow Tie Collar Accessory - Chambray uploaded by Courtney M.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Strut your pup's style! This light blue chambray bow tie has an elastic loop back and slides on to any size boots & barkley collar. see more...

Courtney M.
Pet Lover Expert
Love my boy in his bow ties. These are great. We have a few. Easy to use and does not fall off.
Kimberly V.
Great Lakes, IL
I bought this for my dog and, boy, does he look dashing! His charm level went up and now he is swooning all the ladies (kidding, he is neutered, lol).
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
Bought this at target for my dogs birthday. Fits on collar good since it has a flexible band. Quailty was great and fashionable.
Allie M.
Enon, OH
Love the color of this bow. It clips to the collar of your pet. Could be a girly bow or a bow tie for boys
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
I bought this for my cat. It easily slips onto his collar. I didn't think my cat could be any cuter until he put this on.