Boots & Barkley Boots& Barkley Round Pet Bed - Flower Silhouette Navy/Coral 20

Boots & Barkley Boots& Barkley Round Pet Bed - Flower Silhouette Navy/Coral 20"

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Allow your pet to relax in comfort and style with the boots & barkley small round pet bed. The design of this bed is intended but not limited to those pets that enjoy cuddling up and snuggling in ultimate comfort. The sleeping surface of this bed consists of a comfortable plush fabric while the sides and bottom consist of d suede. Boots & barkley s fashion forward designs allow you and your pet to choose from a variety of vibrant yet stylish patterns. machine washable 20 diameter (small) patterns available: solid gray, dot gingham, navy / coral flower silhouette, blue brown flower... see more...

• Can this be washed and not loose it's softness?5 Answers
Boots & Barkley Boots& Barkley Round Pet Bed - Flower Silhouette Navy/Coral 20
Boots & Barkley Boots& Barkley Round Pet Bed - Flower Silhouette Navy/Coral 20"
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
My dog loves this bed. It's affordable, soft, and fluffy, but after a few months, however, this product lost its softness. My dog still loves sitting in and sleeping in this, though, not a bad product!
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ
This bed is so soft, and fluffy, and confortable for my dogs. I need to buy another one so they will stop fighting over it.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Smithfield , NC
Really comfy for your pet and really great for them to nap in I love this product
meghan s.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Pet Lover Expert
Love this bed I bought for my cat. She's is always curled up in her bed during her crazy day of napping. It super soft and I just throw in in the dryer when it needs to be leaned and she has a heating pad cause my room is very cold. She loves her bed.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
One of the cutest dog beds out there. They keep my dogs cozy and warm. I like how they have extra cushion so my dogs won't chew it up.
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.
This is great for small dogs. It is very warm and cozy. I love the designs on it because it matches my decor
Katie m.
Katie m.
All of our dogs love this bed, we ended up having to put it in one of the dogs cages in order for him to sleep due to him loving it so much
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Somerset, Ma
My dog loves to chew up his beds. He loves this one! It's the only one he hasn't chewed lol!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
These are so soft and are great for bigger dogs. It also makes car rides easier for him.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
A super cute pet bed! It's comfy and cushiony and any pet should love to cuddle up in it
Sara A.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Can this be washed and not loose it's softness?