Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz. uploaded by Jessica L.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley white rawhide twists - 28 oz. see more...

• My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to...7 Answers
  • "My dog loves these chew." in 1 review
  • "These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US" in 1 review
  • "We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home." in 1 review
  • "These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing." in 1 review
Kabrei H.
Springdale , AR
Best deal on entertainment for my two fur balls! Raw hide is the way to go.
laura t.
hershey, PA
These are our Boxer's favorite bones. We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home.
Lauren S.
Acworth, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?