Add a Photo

By BOOTS & BARKLEY
Photo (1)
Teri O.
Teri O.
My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing.
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
My dogs love these treats. They are American made, and keep our dogs occupied for an hour plus they are always on sale at Target.
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I returned these. They are small and my dog eats a lot of rawhides, but he had little shards all on the carpet and I think they could be a chocking hazard. I like the larger ones though, the "twists" just made me nervous.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
El Paso, TX
These are great for small snacks and training and I love the big packages!!! 10 out of 10 one of my favorites!
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
Oct. 23, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz.
My little dachshund loves these, she loves to drag it around the house and it lasts awhile with her she's a mini dachshund these are deff always in the treat jar!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
Oct. 30, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz.
My Jack Russell/Chihuahua loves these! They are just small enough for him to carry around, but large enough to keep him busy! & you get so many for the small price!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Dec. 7, 2016, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz.
These are the only rawhides my 90 pound dog will eat. She likes them as tiny as possible for some reason. I can only find them from these brand. I really don't know what I would do without them! An absolute need in our household.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are such a great substitute for the expensive ones, my dog couldn't ever tell the difference she loves these, actually everything by this brand she loves, that I've tried.
laura t.
laura t.
hershey, PA
These are our Boxer's favorite bones. We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Acworth, GA
My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?