Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz. uploaded by Jessica L.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley white rawhide twists - 28 oz. see more...

• My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pi...7 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these chew." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing." in 1 review
  • "These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house." in 1 review
  • "We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home." in 1 review
Erin M.
Our 2 dogs love these. They each get a rawhide daily and they always have excellent dental exams per our vet
Teri O.
Julie H.
Wildwood, MO
These are great for keeping my puppy busy while he's in his crate. He will chew one for a few days.
Kabrei H.
Springdale , AR
Best deal on entertainment for my two fur balls! Raw hide is the way to go.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
These types of bones are my dogs favorite. Sometimes he takes less than five minutes, sometimes he chews on it throughout the day.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
My Jack Russell/Chihuahua loves these! They are just small enough for him to carry around, but large enough to keep him busy! & you get so many for the small price!
Mackenzie C.
El Paso, TX
These are great for small snacks and training and I love the big packages!!! 10 out of 10 one of my favorites!
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
My little dachshund loves these, she loves to drag it around the house and it lasts awhile with her she's a mini dachshund these are deff always in the treat jar!
Stephanie M.
Colonia
These are the only rawhides my 90 pound dog will eat. She likes them as tiny as possible for some reason. I can only find them from these brand. I really don't know what I would do without them! An absolute need in our household.
laura t.
hershey, PA
These are our Boxer's favorite bones. We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?