Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz. uploaded by Jessica L.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley white rawhide twists - 28 oz. see more...

• My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pi...7 Answers
Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz.
  • "These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house." in 1 review
  • "price is good and you get a nice amount different sizes which makes it easy to give different dogs the right chewy." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing." in 1 review
  • "We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home." in 1 review
  • "These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US" in 1 review
Rosangela D.
I think this products is great. It keeps my dog busy and playfully he be runny all over the house playing with it
Mackenzie C.
El Paso, TX
These are great for small snacks and training and I love the big packages!!! 10 out of 10 one of my favorites!
Erin M.
Our 2 dogs love these. They each get a rawhide daily and they always have excellent dental exams per our vet
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
My dogs love these rawhides! Of course, they're a fan of anything edible. Definitely will buy them again.
Teri O.
Chloe B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Julie H.
Wildwood, MO
These are great for keeping my puppy busy while he's in his crate. He will chew one for a few days.
Claire S.
New Braunfels, TX
Just got a puppy and she absolutely looooves these. Always has one in her mouth
Kabrei H.
Springdale , AR
Best deal on entertainment for my two fur balls! Raw hide is the way to go.
laura t.
hershey, PA
These are our Boxer's favorite bones. We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?