Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL

My Jack Russell/Chihuahua loves these! They are just small enough for him to carry around, but large enough to keep him busy! & you get so many for the small price!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia

These are the only rawhides my 90 pound dog will eat. She likes them as tiny as possible for some reason. I can only find them from these brand. I really don't know what I would do without them! An absolute need in our household.
Marianne I.
Marianne I.
Hilliard, OH

These are perfect for keeping my puppy busy when I put him in his cage for the night. price is good and you get a nice amount different sizes which makes it easy to give different dogs the right chewy.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
El Paso, TX

These are great for small snacks and training and I love the big packages!!! 10 out of 10 one of my favorites!
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC

I returned these. They are small and my dog eats a lot of rawhides, but he had little shards all on the carpet and I think they could be a chocking hazard. I like the larger ones though, the "twists" just made me nervous.
Kylie L.
Kylie L.

My dogs love these treats. They are American made, and keep our dogs occupied for an hour plus they are always on sale at Target.
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD

My dogs love these rawhides! Of course, they're a fan of anything edible. Definitely will buy them again.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Wildwood, MO

These are great for keeping my puppy busy while he's in his crate. He will chew one for a few days.
laura t.
laura t.
hershey, PA

These are our Boxer's favorite bones. We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Acworth, GA

My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?