Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL

My little dachshund loves these, she loves to drag it around the house and it lasts awhile with her she's a mini dachshund these are deff always in the treat jar!
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
El Paso, TX

These are great for small snacks and training and I love the big packages!!! 10 out of 10 one of my favorites!
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC

I returned these. They are small and my dog eats a lot of rawhides, but he had little shards all on the carpet and I think they could be a chocking hazard. I like the larger ones though, the "twists" just made me nervous.
Kylie L.
Kylie L.

My dogs love these treats. They are American made, and keep our dogs occupied for an hour plus they are always on sale at Target.
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD

My dogs love these rawhides! Of course, they're a fan of anything edible. Definitely will buy them again.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Wildwood, MO

These are great for keeping my puppy busy while he's in his crate. He will chew one for a few days.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC

I like these for my pup because she loves rawhides but tends to choke/cough up the larger chip style rawhides. These are easier for her to chew on and they're pretty expensive for how many you get in package. I also like that they aren't produced in China. Don't ever buy your dog any treats that have been made in China!
laura t.
laura t.
hershey, PA

These are our Boxer's favorite bones. We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Acworth, GA

My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?

Join Now