Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz. uploaded by Jessica L.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley white rawhide twists - 28 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these chew." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing." in 1 review
  • "These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house." in 1 review
  • "We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home." in 1 review
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are such a great substitute for the expensive ones, my dog couldn't ever tell the difference she loves these, actually everything by this brand she loves, that I've tried.
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
We always get these at target and my dogs eat them right up! I have to hide them for else they will go through a whole bag in two days! Great rawhide!
Teri O.
Teri O.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
My Jack Russell/Chihuahua loves these! They are just small enough for him to carry around, but large enough to keep him busy! & you get so many for the small price!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
These are the only rawhides my 90 pound dog will eat. She likes them as tiny as possible for some reason. I can only find them from these brand. I really don't know what I would do without them! An absolute need in our household.
Peter I.
Peter I.
Fort Worth , TX
I got these for my husky and he loves them. The chicken wrapped ones are the best. The small portions are excellent.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
El Paso, TX
These are great for small snacks and training and I love the big packages!!! 10 out of 10 one of my favorites!
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I returned these. They are small and my dog eats a lot of rawhides, but he had little shards all on the carpet and I think they could be a chocking hazard. I like the larger ones though, the "twists" just made me nervous.
laura t.
laura t.
hershey, PA
These are our Boxer's favorite bones. We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?