Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz. uploaded by Jessica L.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley white rawhide twists - 28 oz. see more...

• My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find piec...7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these chew." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing." in 1 review
  • "These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house." in 1 review
  • "We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home." in 1 review
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
We always get these at target and my dogs eat them right up! I have to hide them for else they will go through a whole bag in two days! Great rawhide!
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
My dogs love these rawhides! Of course, they're a fan of anything edible. Definitely will buy them again.
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
My dogs love these treats. They are American made, and keep our dogs occupied for an hour plus they are always on sale at Target.
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I returned these. They are small and my dog eats a lot of rawhides, but he had little shards all on the carpet and I think they could be a chocking hazard. I like the larger ones though, the "twists" just made me nervous.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
El Paso, TX
These are great for small snacks and training and I love the big packages!!! 10 out of 10 one of my favorites!
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
My little dachshund loves these, she loves to drag it around the house and it lasts awhile with her she's a mini dachshund these are deff always in the treat jar!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
My Jack Russell/Chihuahua loves these! They are just small enough for him to carry around, but large enough to keep him busy! & you get so many for the small price!
Teri O.
Teri O.
laura t.
laura t.
hershey, PA
These are our Boxer's favorite bones. We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?