Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kabrei H.
Kabrei H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Best deal on entertainment for my two fur balls! Raw hide is the way to go.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

My dog loves these chew. We can give him one and it will last him about a week (Chihuahua). I think that's a pretty good time frame for these little rawhides. They also don't cost that much. I like them.
Carley R.
Carley R.

These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house. It helps with positive reinforcement which my dog responds very well to.
Peter I.
Peter I.
Fort Worth , TX

I got these for my husky and he loves them. The chicken wrapped ones are the best. The small portions are excellent.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia

These are the only rawhides my 90 pound dog will eat. She likes them as tiny as possible for some reason. I can only find them from these brand. I really don't know what I would do without them! An absolute need in our household.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Advance, NC

These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA

These are such a great substitute for the expensive ones, my dog couldn't ever tell the difference she loves these, actually everything by this brand she loves, that I've tried.
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI

We always get these at target and my dogs eat them right up! I have to hide them for else they will go through a whole bag in two days! Great rawhide!
Teri O.
Teri O.

My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing.
Marianne I.
Marianne I.
Hilliard, OH

These are perfect for keeping my puppy busy when I put him in his cage for the night. price is good and you get a nice amount different sizes which makes it easy to give different dogs the right chewy.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Acworth, GA

My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?

Join Now