Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz. uploaded by Jessica L.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley white rawhide twists - 28 oz. see more...

• My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pi...7 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these chew." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing." in 1 review
  • "These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house." in 1 review
  • "We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home." in 1 review
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are such a great substitute for the expensive ones, my dog couldn't ever tell the difference she loves these, actually everything by this brand she loves, that I've tried.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I returned these. They are small and my dog eats a lot of rawhides, but he had little shards all on the carpet and I think they could be a chocking hazard. I like the larger ones though, the "twists" just made me nervous.
Felicia S.
My dog loves these chew. We can give him one and it will last him about a week (Chihuahua). I think that's a pretty good time frame for these little rawhides. They also don't cost that much. I like them.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
We always get these at target and my dogs eat them right up! I have to hide them for else they will go through a whole bag in two days! Great rawhide!
Carley R.
These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house. It helps with positive reinforcement which my dog responds very well to.
Kylie L.
My dogs love these treats. They are American made, and keep our dogs occupied for an hour plus they are always on sale at Target.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
My dogs love these rawhides! Of course, they're a fan of anything edible. Definitely will buy them again.
Claire S.
New Braunfels, TX
Just got a puppy and she absolutely looooves these. Always has one in her mouth
Chloe B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Peter I.
Fort Worth , TX
I got these for my husky and he loves them. The chicken wrapped ones are the best. The small portions are excellent.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?