Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC

I like these for my pup because she loves rawhides but tends to choke/cough up the larger chip style rawhides. These are easier for her to chew on and they're pretty expensive for how many you get in package. I also like that they aren't produced in China. Don't ever buy your dog any treats that have been made in China!
Kabrei H.
Kabrei H.
Springdale , Ar

Best deal on entertainment for my two fur balls! Raw hide is the way to go.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

My dog loves these chew. We can give him one and it will last him about a week (Chihuahua). I think that's a pretty good time frame for these little rawhides. They also don't cost that much. I like them.
Carley R.
Carley R.

These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house. It helps with positive reinforcement which my dog responds very well to.
Peter I.
Peter I.
Fort Worth , TX

I got these for my husky and he loves them. The chicken wrapped ones are the best. The small portions are excellent.
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL

My little dachshund loves these, she loves to drag it around the house and it lasts awhile with her she's a mini dachshund these are deff always in the treat jar!
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Advance, NC

These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA

These are such a great substitute for the expensive ones, my dog couldn't ever tell the difference she loves these, actually everything by this brand she loves, that I've tried.
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI

We always get these at target and my dogs eat them right up! I have to hide them for else they will go through a whole bag in two days! Great rawhide!
Teri O.
Teri O.

My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Acworth, GA

My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?