Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz. uploaded by Jessica L.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley white rawhide twists - 28 oz. see more...

• My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find piec...7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these chew." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing." in 1 review
  • "These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house." in 1 review
  • "We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
These are the only rawhides my 90 pound dog will eat. She likes them as tiny as possible for some reason. I can only find them from these brand. I really don't know what I would do without them! An absolute need in our household.
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
We always get these at target and my dogs eat them right up! I have to hide them for else they will go through a whole bag in two days! Great rawhide!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are such a great substitute for the expensive ones, my dog couldn't ever tell the difference she loves these, actually everything by this brand she loves, that I've tried.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Advance, NC
Marianne I.
Marianne I.
Hilliard, OH
These are perfect for keeping my puppy busy when I put him in his cage for the night. price is good and you get a nice amount different sizes which makes it easy to give different dogs the right chewy.
Peter I.
Peter I.
Fort Worth , TX
I got these for my husky and he loves them. The chicken wrapped ones are the best. The small portions are excellent.
Carley R.
Carley R.
These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house. It helps with positive reinforcement which my dog responds very well to.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
My dog loves these chew. We can give him one and it will last him about a week (Chihuahua). I think that's a pretty good time frame for these little rawhides. They also don't cost that much. I like them.
Kabrei H.
Kabrei H.
Springdale , AR
Best deal on entertainment for my two fur balls! Raw hide is the way to go.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
I like these for my pup because she loves rawhides but tends to choke/cough up the larger chip style rawhides. These are easier for her to chew on and they're pretty expensive for how many you get in package. I also like that they aren't produced in China. Don't ever buy your dog any treats that have been made in China!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?