Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley White Rawhide Twists - 28 oz. uploaded by Jessica L.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley white rawhide twists - 28 oz. see more...

• My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pi...7 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are great for your dog but it's important to check and make sure all treats are made in the US" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these chew." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love these and they work well to keep them busy and away from things they shouldn't be chewing." in 1 review
  • "These keep my puppy busy and help to train him not to chew on anything else in the house." in 1 review
  • "We love how they are big enough to keep him occupied for a little while, but small enough that he consumes it in one sitting and we don't have partially eaten bones laying around our home." in 1 review
Annika S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use these when I'm about to leave the house as a little treat! My dog definitely likes them, and it distracts her when I'm leaving.
Elisa M.
Along with Milkbones, these are out favorites things to give our dogs. They get rewarded with these when they are good.
Rosangela D.
I think this products is great. It keeps my dog busy and playfully he be runny all over the house playing with it
Lindsey J.
Sarasota , FL
My 6 pound Morkie loves these rawhide chews. They last for about 10 minutes, which is decent for him, although I would like something that is a little healthier and longer lasting. They do get kind of slimey when they get down to the end and really easy to choke on, so make sure to supervise your dog closely with these and take it when it gets really small.
Suzanne H.
I don't give my puppy the rawhide bones anymore. I researched the ingredients used to make these and it seems like there is a lot of glue used to hold it together as well as bleach to make the rawhides such a light color.
The other issue I've had is that they get soggy and pieces of them dry and get stuck to the carpet, which I find gross.
Tiffany H.
My small dogs absolutely LOVE these! they keep them occupied and happy for hours. I only give these to them when supervised because I have had one choke on a small piece. I usually take them away when I feel there too small and could be hazardous. otherwise these are great and keep their teeth clean.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
I like these for my pup because she loves rawhides but tends to choke/cough up the larger chip style rawhides. These are easier for her to chew on and they're pretty expensive for how many you get in package. I also like that they aren't produced in China. Don't ever buy your dog any treats that have been made in China!
Marianne I.
Hilliard, OH
These are perfect for keeping my puppy busy when I put him in his cage for the night. price is good and you get a nice amount different sizes which makes it easy to give different dogs the right chewy.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
My dog loves these but he eats them so quickly that I feel it was a waste of money. I also wish they were made in the US. They can be okay in a pinch of you need something to entertain your dog.
Susan B.
This is a regular purchase in my house. My only complaint is the inconsistency with size.... some of the twists are skinny and some are very thick.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
My pup goes through these so quickly and I always seem to find pieces of the bone matted up in his fur when he's finished. Ive been told it's because of the low quality hide. Anyone else have this problem?