Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesBoots & Barkley
Boots and Barkley Trapper Hat Girl - Medium/Large

Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Trapper Hat Girl - Medium/Large

by Boots & Barkley

Keep your best friend warm and stylish this winter with a pet trapper hat from boots & barkley. With its unique ear flap design it s perfect for all dogs. They can either have their ears stick out of the hat or lay underneath with the flap protecting them from the cold. It has an adjustable elastic band to help ensure the hat stays put on their head in a comfortable matter. It s made from polyester corduroy and sherpa which your pet is sure to love. . â . made from polyester corduroy and sherpa . ear flaps . adjustable elastic band to secure hat to head . 3 available sizes (xs/s, m/l,...

Does this come in other sizes?
This is so cute who agrees
Start your review of Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Trapper Hat Girl - Medium/Large!
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Trapper Hat Girl - Medium/Large uploaded by Anthony Y.
My girls are tiny and it's hard to find things to fit their head. This is awesome for keeping their little heads warm and the chin strap is probably the only thing that keeps them from taking it off. After a few minutes of trying they get comfortable with wearing it and it keeps them pretty warm. Sherpa lining makes it great for windy days that are very cold and it just looks great
Stefanie O.
Federal Way, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These hats are so cute! I got two for my German Shepherds and they look adorable in them! Big dogs can get dressed up too!
Kelly D.
Fayetteville, AR
Though my dog won't keep this hat on her head for very long, It's super cute and I have gotten many compliments on it
Lindsey T.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Trapper Hat Girl - Medium/Large uploaded by Lindsey T.
I adore this hat on my two corgis. I'm not sure how useful it is at keeping them warm but it does look adorable and cute in photos. They also don't seem to mind wearing them which is definitely a win when it comes to pet apparel. If you are concerned about fit I would definitely size up if you are between sizes.
Tiff Y.
Kew Gardens, NY
My dogs love this toy! Especially during the winter time, when all they want to do is destroy my beanies. It’s a squeaky and crinkle toy.
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have this hat in a small for my 15 lb pug. She hates it but she looks so darn cute in it. It's very durable just a little pricey. It has little ear holes for the dog as well which is so adorable. Great for a winter photo shoot!
Angela M.
I got my dog a boots and barkley hat for the winter. They're soft and warm, and stay on my dog's head during our walks.