BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley sisal cone cat scratcher see more...

• Does it mount to anything? if not my cats would probably be using...1 Answers
  • Who else's cat never touched this?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? What stores? Is it available online?1 Answers
  • "My cat loves the scratch cone." in 2 reviews
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Awful. I bought this for my cat when she needed a taller scratching post. It tipped over every single time she tried to use it. We tried stuffing it between shelves to keep it up, tied it to and old cat bed. Nothing worked. We finally just got rid of it and tied sisal rope around our coffee table legs.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
I initially bought this scratcher because my kitty loves to scratch, and we were going through the cardboard scratchers quickly. Wanted something more permanent. This scratcher has an appealing look - isn't tacky like typical toys.

However, the first time she tried to use it, the cone tipped over. It doesn't mount to anything. Since then, she's terrified of it. Waste of money, unfortunately.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
My cats love to use this you and it keeps them entertained. It also keeps them from tearing up the house which is a win in my book. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good toy for their cats.
maria d.
My cat tried to scratch it but it's not tall enough and too light so he kept knocking it over. i repurposed the rope by wrapping it around his bigger scratching post.
Nichole N.
port angeles, WA
My sister had a problem with the cat clawing up the couch but once she got him this he focused his attention on clawing up this!
Sadie R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great Find!!!! My Cats love it and also i do too because its better than them scratching the couches..
Elizabeth H.
Grapevine, TX
Works its purpose. Super light weight. I keep tripping over it because sometimes my cat knocks it over!
Megan C.
My cat loves the scratch cone. The minute I come home she runs to it to show me what she can do.
b s.
My cats enjoy scratching at this post. It does get tipped over, but they continue to use it.
Melissa M.
Joliet, IL
My cat loves this thing!!! I found it to be very sturdy!!! A must have for cat owners!!!
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Who else's cat never touched this?
Jocelyn A.
Allentown, PA
Where can I find this? What stores? Is it available online?
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Does it mount to anything? if not my cats would probably be using it as a toy to roll around...lol