Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Rawhide Retriever Rolls - 4 pk. uploaded by Au N.Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Rawhide Retriever Rolls - 4 pk. uploaded by JaiNishia 💜.Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Rawhide Retriever Rolls - 4 pk. uploaded by Tara N.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley rawhide retriever rolls - 4 pk. see more...

Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I don't recommend that anyone give rawhide to their dogs. It is a choking hazard so that's why we have chosen not to give them to our dog. A good alternative is femur bones from your grocery meat department.
JaiNishia 💜.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A must-have for your teething friend!
Charlie loves them, he has them all around the house. Charlie is a 5 pounds Yorkie, and these boots and barley bones entertain him for hours which I enjoy! Allows time for photo taking of him enjoying his puppy life
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
My Labrador loves these rawhides. She could go through one of these a day if we allowed it. But we dont. She loves to play with it and toss it around and then lay and just chew on it.
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
My dogs are home alone for 6 hours a day and these keep them off of my carpets and furniture and ruining things. They last forever and they don’t smell like some of the others. The price is awesome for the value.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
These are fantastic! My dog loves to chew, and we found rawhides were one of her favorites. I used to have to get similar rawhides on Amazon or the place she goes for training/daycare, but I needed something a little more convenient and not as expensive. These are around $11.50 for a 4 pack and last us about 2-3 weeks. They are made in the USA, which was stressed to me by our dog trainers as being important because FDA regulations ensure they don't contain formaldehyde, which non-USA brands can contain.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Unfortunately my dog isn't really interested in these. Whenever I give her one she gets really stressed out and spends 20 minutes trying to "bury" it in couch cushions rather than chewing on it.

She will eat anything and everything but let one of those lay by her dog bed for weeks.

They are a great price, you can find them at Target, but I don't buy them anymore because she won't eat them.
Emily B.
Champaign, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
As much as my dog loves rawhide, we have stopped giving it to him. He would always start to choke on/cough them up. It was really scary. Our friends dog had to have emergency surgery to remove a piece of this rawhide stuck in his throat. Be extremely careful!!
Rebekah L.
These made my dog sick. She likes rawhides and normally does fine with the ones we buy from Costco. However, after every time she has one of these rawhides she has uncontrollable diarrhea for a few days. We could not figure out what was wrong until we made the connection to these rawhides. It leads to a sick dog and the unpleasant job of cleaning up after a sick dog.
Tara N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Bauer loves these bones. I make the special trip to Target rather than Walmart just so I can buy him these bones. He usually spends a few hours eating half, then he'll "bury" it in blankets until the next day. So cute.
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We give these to our dogs to help clean their teeth. The pack is perfect because we have 4 dogs. It is strong and takes them a few days to finish. It keeps them busy too. It is a great product that helps with their hygiene.
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anybody give their dogs rawhides? I’ve heard they’re not good but they still sell them everywhere. What’s so bad about them?
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
How fast does it take your dog to go through one of these?