Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesBoots & Barkley
Boots and Barkley Rawhide Retriever Rolls - 4 pk

Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Rawhide Retriever Rolls - 4 pk.

by Boots & Barkley

Boots and barkley rawhide retriever rolls - 4 pk.

Does anybody give their dogs rawhides? I’ve heard they’re not good but they still sell them everywhere. What’s so bad about them?
How fast does it take your dog to go through one of these?
Start your review of Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Rawhide Retriever Rolls - 4 pk.!
How would you rate this product?
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Rawhide Retriever Rolls - 4 pk. uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog absolutely loves these rawhides. They are her favorite treat/cookie. They are long lasting, and I feel safe giving them to her as there’s no knots in them -so there’s no choking hazard.
Emily B.
Champaign, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
As much as my dog loves rawhide, we have stopped giving it to him. He would always start to choke on/cough them up. It was really scary. Our friends dog had to have emergency surgery to remove a piece of this rawhide stuck in his throat. Be extremely careful!!
Tara N.
Elysburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Rawhide Retriever Rolls - 4 pk. uploaded by Tara N.
Bauer loves these bones. I make the special trip to Target rather than Walmart just so I can buy him these bones. He usually spends a few hours eating half, then he'll "bury" it in blankets until the next day. So cute.
Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I don't recommend that anyone give rawhide to their dogs. It is a choking hazard so that's why we have chosen not to give them to our dog. A good alternative is femur bones from your grocery meat department.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Labrador loves these rawhides. She could go through one of these a day if we allowed it. But we dont. She loves to play with it and toss it around and then lay and just chew on it.
Nancy H.
these are our go to for a doberman. he loves to chew on these and it helps clean plaque from his teeth. keeps him busy too!
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We give these to our dogs to help clean their teeth. The pack is perfect because we have 4 dogs. It is strong and takes them a few days to finish. It keeps them busy too. It is a great product that helps with their hygiene.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
These are fantastic! My dog loves to chew, and we found rawhides were one of her favorites. I used to have to get similar rawhides on Amazon or the place she goes for training/daycare, but I needed something a little more convenient and not as expensive. These are around $11.50 for a 4 pack and last us about 2-3 weeks. They are made in the USA, which was stressed to me by our dog trainers as being important because FDA regulations ensure they don't contain formaldehyde, which non-USA brands can contain.
Courtney D.
Yucaipa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I really love this brand but personally for my 6 year old dog this doesn't agree with his stomach. As for the 9 month old puppy I have he loves these. I'm never sure if these are a good idea for the dogs or not.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Unfortunately my dog isn't really interested in these. Whenever I give her one she gets really stressed out and spends 20 minutes trying to "bury" it in couch cushions rather than chewing on it. She will eat anything and everything but let one of those lay by her dog bed for weeks. They are a great price, you can find them at Target, but I don't buy them anymore because she won't eat them.