Boots & Barkley Boots and Barkley Natural Rawhide Bones - 5 pk. uploaded by Tara N.

BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley natural rawhide bones - 5 pk. see more...

• "It helps keep them busy so they can't chew up your couch." in 1 review
  • "Its a great product to entertain your dog for some time!" in 1 review
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this ! And I love how cheap it is ! I switch between regular and chicken flavored ones. These make her busy for about 40 minutes. Sometimes she chews half of it, and then tries to play with another half asking us to fetch it. I purchase it every time I'm at target
Noemi F.
Corpus Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these rawhide bones! We've gotten him several rawhide bones from different stores and brands, but just recently picked up the boots & Barkley ones from target and my dog ate it right up. That bone was destroyed faster than any other rawhide bones he's had. He truly likes them.
Melissa N.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Nothing extraordinary about this product - average rawhide gown. But for around $2 per bone, totally worth it. Found myself sick and bedridden for a few days when I first adopted my dog and felt guilty with the energetic pup stuck with a sick and boring owner. But I gave him one of these bones as a treat and was intrigued immediately. Chewed for around 30 minutes, fell asleep, woke up, chewed for another hour and still had some left to gnaw on in the morning.
Destiny M.
Austin, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog really loves these rawhide bones, he goes through one every few days or so. They are affordable and you get several in a package which I love. The only downfall is that my dog sometimes can chew off huge chunks and it makes me nervous that they will get stuck in his intestines but that's not really a fault of the bone, just that my dog doesn't like to chew his food 😂
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
My dogs love these! They keep them entertained for hours! Pretty great raw hide, they do not get messy or anything. The only negative part for me is the price. They're about 10 dollars and you don't get too many.
Jeanette K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little dogs love this lasts them a couple days but they bring them everywhere! It's affordable and it's just like any other rawhide . Except my dog likes them more for some reason
alyssa B.
Grand forks, ND
Our picky Sheltie is not usually a hard treat or toy fan- but he likes these raw hides! They don't have too strong of a smell, and keep him entertained.
Jamie S.
What can I say they are raw hides. They entertain the dogs for a while. Also great for their teeth. The price can be a little high.
Holly M.
golden, MO
Rawhides are great to use with dogs who are chewers and need to chew. It helps keep them busy so they can't chew up your couch.
Tara N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are great. Bauer loves them. The only problem is that I can never find them at target anymore. They're always sold out :(