BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley girl sweater - large see more...

Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The boots and barkey sweaters are super cute! My dog usually puts up a little fight when we put it on (he has massive anxiety) but he calms down and just lets it be and they are super cute! They stand up to him trying to rip it off too.
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
We kept this sweater on the dog all season long through the snow and weather and it still looks like new. The sweater is really high quality and doesn't look gross, plus it can be washed and it won't shrink! The collar didn't ruin the sweater either.
Amanda J.
Clarkston, MI
My dog has this sweater and loves it. It is one of the few sweaters she will leave on! It keeps her warm without getting too warm and she looks cute too!
Audrey G.
Alamo, TX
My precious girl loves this sweater! Actually the only one she keeps on. It keeps her warm but not too hot. Very good quality!
Abbey M.
These sweaters are great for short haired dogs during the winter. They keep your pet nice and warm and are very trendy.
Jackie D.
Arlington, VA
this is a cute little sweater but my dog is 67 pounds which is considered large however i have to get him the xxl size
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this brand! Not just for the clothes, but everything! They have great toys and beds as well
Haley T.
I love these sweaters! I have bought a few for my fur babies and they love then. Cute designs and cozy!
Brenda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are so great and cute I got a small one from my puppy there great and comfy and great prices
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
My dog loves these sweaters. I put them on her before I take her outside in the winter
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I get
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love the sweaters but my babies are hard to fit. How are the sizes
Mk J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this fit true to size? Or should I go a size up?
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
Where do I find this brand?
Abbey M.
How do you decide which size is best? Is there a chart?