BY BOOTS & BARKLEY

Boots and barkley cuddle and toss large plush dog toy see more...

• What other animals does this toy come in?4 Answers
  • "My dog loves this toy." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product to others." in 1 review
Hailee C.
Grand Rapids
My little dog loves to suck on toys like a nuk when he sleeps.. we have all of them that target carries! They're his go to for bedtime, his favorite of all of them is the raccoon! I wish they'd come out with more animals to add to my dogs collection!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my mini pinscher loves this particular stuffed animal. he takes it with him around the house and then when hes bored trys to take it apart. it usually takes him about three months to finally break it apart. if we get him a different one he won't bother with it, we always go back and find him this same one.
Shelby G.
My dog really loved this toy until she tore the squeaker out. Now she wants nothing to do with it. But, I am sure any other dog would love this toy through its whole life! It is very cuddly as its name suggests.
Adam H.
This toy didn't last very long. It's great because it doesn't have any white filling stuff that most toys have inside of them, but it isn't very durable. My dog destroyed two of them within 5 minutes.
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD
My dog loves this toy. Its one of his favorites. One of the best parts is he loves to rip stuffing out of toys and this one doesn't have a lot ( so its less of a mess), plus its only 10 dollars so if it ended up getting too ripped up we can buy another one no problem.
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
Sophie LOVES these toys. She's a beagle and Jack-Russell terrier mix and she is pretty rough on most toys, but these seem to stand up to her pretty well.
Brandi F.
My puppy loves her baby! She snuggles it at night as if it's her friend. It's so soft and a great you for dogs. I would recommend this product to others.
Gaylyn W.
My two pound chorkie absolutely adores this toy! She cuddles with it when she sleeps and brings it to me during the day to play fetch with.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We got this for our puppy for Christmas. She has pulled it into her bed and she loves it!!! It has become like a lovey!
Hailee B.
Corydon, IN
Our dog loves this! It is floppy yet durable. We have had it for over a year and it's still in good shape.
Lin L.
Clifton, NJ
What other animals does this toy come in?